Page 1 of 2
This will entertain me for awhile...

Edit: # 458 BC: Aeschylus, Greek playwright, was killed when an eagle dropped a live tortoise on him, mistaking his bald head for a stone. The tortoise survived.

We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
John "Stumpy" Pepys- died in a bizarre gardening accident

Iceman Edit:

Quote by Wikepedia
458 BC: Aeschylus, Greek playwright, was killed when an eagle dropped a live tortoise on him, mistaking his bald head for a stone. The tortoise survived.

I love that they added that bit.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Last edited by iceman_8319 at Aug 16, 2008,
Quote by DiMeTiMe
K koo.

^ I despise that shit.

Fuck you person who does it under me.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
# 2005: 28-year-old South Korean, Lee Seung Seop, collapsed of fatigue and died after playing StarCraft for almost 50 consecutive hours in an Internet cafe.[110]

# 2008: Abigail Taylor, 6, died nine months after her organs were partially sucked out while sitting on a swimming pool drain. She had several organs replaced in surgery but died later due to the incident. [116]

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-

Fuck you person who does it under me.

One scientist jumped through a window that he designed to be unbreakable. He always jumped into it and stuff but it finally broke one night and he died from falling 24 stories.
"Kevin Whitrick, a 42-year-old man committed suicide by hanging himself live on a webcam during an internet chat session."

wow, i wanna see that.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
This made me think of the Darwin awards.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
2008: Abigail Taylor, 6, died nine months after her organs were partially sucked out while sitting on a swimming pool drain. She had several organs replaced in surgery but died later due to the incident

Oh my God, I'm going to Hell.
Hey, that's not funny, my brother died that way...

EDIT:2008: Gerald Mellin, 54, committed suicide by tying one end of a rope around his neck and another to a tree. Mellin then hopped into his Aston Martin DB7 and drove down a main road until the rope decapitated his head while other drivers watched in horror.

Epic death.

2nd EDIT: Get rid of the fucking tubgirl.
Last edited by Katar at Aug 16, 2008,
Quote by metaldud536
# 2005: 28-year-old South Korean, Lee Seung Seop, collapsed of fatigue and died after playing StarCraft for almost 50 consecutive hours in an Internet cafe.[110]

# 2008: Abigail Taylor, 6, died nine months after her organs were partially sucked out while sitting on a swimming pool drain. She had several organs replaced in surgery but died later due to the incident. [116]

that was in Minnesota wasn't it?

I heard about it on the news.

Can you imagine having internal organs sucked out of your ass hole...
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Franz Reichelt, tailor, fell to his death off the first deck of the Eiffel Tower while testing his invention, the coat parachute. It was his first ever attempt with the parachute and he had told the authorities in advance he would test it first with a dummy

Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Lame troll is lame
*reported*
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
1514: György Dózsa, székely man-at-arms and peasants' revolt leader was condemned to sit on a heated iron throne with a heated iron crown on his head and a heated sceptre in his hand (mocking at his ambition to be king). While Dózsa was suffering, he was set upon and eaten by six of his fellow rebels, who had been starved beforehand.

i might just write a song about that.
Quote by daytripper75
1514: György Dózsa, székely man-at-arms and peasants' revolt leader was condemned to sit on a heated iron throne with a heated iron crown on his head and a heated sceptre in his hand (mocking at his ambition to be king). While Dózsa was suffering, he was set upon and eaten by six of his fellow rebels, who had been starved beforehand.

Wow that is pretty weird
How about getting fucked in the ass by a horse?

# 260: Roman emperor Valerian, after being defeated in battle and captured by the Persians, was used as a footstool by the King Shapur I. After a long period of punishment and humiliation, he offered Shapur a huge ransom for his release. In reply, Shapur had the unfortunate emperor skinned alive and his skin stuffed with straw or dung and preserved as a trophy.

edit: Ugh I'm having a nice dinner of Kraft Dinner and chicken and accidentally scroll up to see tubgirl again.
2005: Kenneth Pinyan of Enumclaw, Washington died of acute peritonitis after submitting to anal intercourse with a stallion. Pinyan had had sex with a horse before. Pinyan delayed his visit to the hospital for several hours out of reluctance to admit what happened. The case led to the criminalization of bestiality in Washington.[109] His story was recounted in the 2007 documentary film Zoo.

2008: Gerald Mellin, 54, committed suicide by tying one end of a rope around his neck and another to a tree. Mellin then hopped into his Aston Martin DB7 and drove down a main road until the rope decapitated his head while other drivers watched in horror.

lol
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by The_Paranoia
I've managed to not see Tubgirl until now.....

Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
1998: In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, a soccer game ended when every player on the visiting team was struck by a fork bolt of lightning, killing them all instantly.

wow
what are the chances...
I wonder if the home team was winning or losing
Quote by daytripper75

FUCK YEAH!!!

1974: During her morning news show, Christine Chubbuck, a 30-year-old news anchor, announced "In keeping with Channel 40's policy of bringing you the latest in blood and guts, you are going to see another first. Attempted suicide." She then shot herself in the head with a revolver on live television
Quote by tipsy31191
1998: In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, a soccer game ended when every player on the visiting team was struck by a fork bolt of lightning, killing them all instantly.

wow
what are the chances...
I wonder if the home team was winning or losing

who cares?

i assume the visiting team had to forfeit the match, so it doesnt matter.
Man, I haven't seen this list for a year!

And I see it's been updated!

/curious
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
# 1981: Jeff Dailey, a 19-year-old gamer, became the first known person to die while playing video games. After achieving a score of 16,660 in the arcade game Berzerk, he succumbed to a massive heart attack. A year later, an 18-year-old gamer died after achieving high scores in the same game.[90]
True video game nerds. Also, the game is cursed.

*salutes*
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by PinkFloyd73
why is tubgirl still up there.

no mods are online.
i never thought i would be sad about that.

and i read about some really crazy death a few months ago. (i forgot what site it was)
but it went sorta like this...
some chick cheated on her boyfriend. he got really pissed and tried to shoot the dude she cheated with. he missed him and shot a tree. the boyfriend went to jail (i think).
but a year or so later, the other dude went to cut down that same tree with a chainsaw, and the blade hit the bullet that was lodged into the tree. the bullet shot out, hitting him in the head. he died instantly.
OWNED
Last edited by !normajean! at Aug 16, 2008,
Quote by metaldud536

Haha...us Koreans and their StarCraft...

Reminds me of Chuck Palahniuk's short story "Guts"
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by !normajean!
no mods are online.
i never thought i would be sad about that.

If no mods are online how's he banned?
Quote by drunkinkoala
If no mods are online how's he banned?

fate?

no mods were online when he first started posting. they might have gotten online now.
or he changed his headline thingy to say "banned"?
these are the questions that keep me up at night...
Quote by daytripper75

That's fuckin' br00tal.

You should write a song about that, I'd like to hear it!
2008: Abigail Taylor, 6, died nine months after her organs were partially sucked out while sitting on a swimming pool drain. She had several organs replaced in surgery but died later due to the incident.

Guts by Chuck Palahniuk, anyone?

207 BC: Chrysippus, a Greek stoic philosopher, is believed to have died of laughter after watching his drunk donkey attempt to eat figs.

1410: Martin I of Aragon died from a lethal combination of indigestion and uncontrollable laughing.

1599: The Burmese king Nanda Bayin reportedly "laughed to death when informed, by a visiting Italian merchant, that Venice was a free state without a king."

1660: The Scottish aristocrat Thomas Urquhart, polymath and first translator of Rabelais into English, is said to have died laughing upon hearing that Charles II had taken the throne.

haha
hahahnnnngggggggg!
Last edited by CaptainRon at Aug 16, 2008,
Page 1 of 2