yes, yes they are
and before it happens, because it's bound to
please no generic "they haven't been the same sense Keasbey"
for all intents and purposes Keasbey Nights is by a different band than the current Catch 22 so leave it alone
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Is Sublime considered Punk & Ska or Popish kinda Punk?????

i need answering!!!!
Quote by rebelmidget
yes, yes they are
and before it happens, because it's bound to
please no generic "they haven't been the same sense Keasbey"
for all intents and purposes Keasbey Nights is by a different band than the current Catch 22 so leave it alone

They're nothing without Kalnoky, haven't put out a good album since
Keasbey Nights was definitely their best album, but Alone in a Crowd and Dinosaur Sounds are also both really good.

I don't have any others...
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by Bigfx
Is Sublime considered Punk & Ska or Popish kinda Punk?????

i need answering!!!!

There's a Sublime thread in the Punk & Ska forum, and I think there's also one in the Modern Rock forum (unless it got closed).

I think Sublime is considered 3rd wave ska, with punk, alternative, reggae, and dub influences..
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
Keasbey Nights was definitely their best album, but Alone in a Crowd and Dinosaur Sounds are also both really good.

I don't have any others...

no others are any good.

In my opinion the singer they have at the moment sounds like wacko from animaniacs.

They just played down here where I live and alot of my band members saw them, and one of the local bands we play shows with and went to school with got to open for them. But I just can't stand their current singer so I sat that one out.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
i enjoy me some Catch, and i enjoy arguing with people that streetlight's cover of the Keasby Nights album was a dick move...
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by BostonLacrosse
i enjoy me some Catch, and i enjoy arguing with people that streetlight's cover of the Keasby Nights album was a dick move...
I also enjoy arguing that.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I don't want to listen to any band that would accept me as a fan.
two and a half men.
I dunno if it was a dick move covering Keasby... on one hand, it did steal Catch's thunder kind of, and was kind of a let down, as it was steetlights second album, but wasn't original at all...
However, redid the horns and the whole album sounded a lot cleaner to me. And they added some verses and reworked the parts. Overall, i think i prefer the Streetlight version...
(Also insert an obligatory comment on how they were all of Tomas's songs anyway, so he could do it if he wanted to...)

And as for catch's new stuff, i havent heard a lot, but "The Spark" is a sweet song.
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
There's a Sublime thread in the Punk & Ska forum, and I think there's also one in the Modern Rock forum (unless it got closed).

I think Sublime is considered 3rd wave ska, with punk, alternative, reggae, and dub influences..

aight thanx
I saw them once and I really have no idea what all the fuss is about. They were boring as hell and the music was generic as could be.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
i think the real catch 22 died when tom left and made streetlight manifesto.
My Rig

Bass: Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Pedals: Maybe a Zoom b2.1u?

Amp: Crate BT25
I download "Rules of The Game" the other day and I think it's awesome. But I agree that catch died when Tomas left...
I don't think that catch died when Tomas left at all, they died after dinosaur sounds, when that new singer came. I just can't fathom how terrible he is. Permanent revolution is a pile of crap, I threw it out the window of my car because it disgusted me. (it was a burned copy I actually threw into a garbage can, i felt i needed to juice up my story)
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
*decides not to fight with Tomas fanboys*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Hahaha, TFT started in with them at a recent show.
and got kicked out.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I actually prefer Alone in the Crowd to Keasbey, but that's probably because I've heard Keasbey 13 million times.
Dickless.
great band if you ask me.

they dont seem to get much attention past Keasbey Nights, which is kind of sad since i think they actually put out good albums after that.

i actually liked Permanent Revolution.