I tried to play it earlier today and I was in a bit of a Megadeth mood, so I tried to play through Countdown to Extinction...To my surprise, the iPod skipped through all the songs and hopped back to the main page.

The forward button isn't stuck or anything and I've never left it in the heat or dropped it or been careless with it in any way whatsoever.

After a few tries of resetting the thing, it beeped at me and then gave me the dreaded picture of an iPod with a sad face above "apple/support.com" or whatever it said...(The site wasn't helpful)

Suggestions? ...That don't involve me going to the apple store or buying a new iPod...

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
-eds
its cuz megadeth sucks and ur ipod knows it......jp. I love Megadeth n c2e is my fave album by em....check on the ipod threds
Quote by eds1275
I tried to play it earlier today and I was in a bit of a Megadeth mood, so I tried to play through Countdown to Extinction...To my surprise, the iPod skipped through all the songs and hopped back to the main page.

The forward button isn't stuck or anything and I've never left it in the heat or dropped it or been careless with it in any way whatsoever.

After a few tries of resetting the thing, it beeped at me and then gave me the dreaded picture of an iPod with a sad face above "apple/support.com" or whatever it said...(The site wasn't helpful)

Suggestions? ...That don't involve me going to the apple store or buying a new iPod...

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
-eds

this is wats wrong:P

sorry
sorry dude apple is a profiteering bunch of jerks and they want your ipod to break after a few years. That is a fact. It looks like you better take this months paycheck and head down to the apple store.
i think the fags from /b/ are trying to take over. Just counter their gayness and their "lulz" with music theory and blues solos. works everytime..
Oh for CHRIST sakes!
"Don't make me come down there!"

-God

[quote=""Professor McGonagall"
"]Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

I'm a girl, by the way.
Anywho, what happened is you pulled it out of your computer without it being ready, thus corrupting your music files on your iPod.

Just restore it, no problem.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days