I keep having these problems randomly. I keep having to refresh pages cause they dont load all the pictures/dont load properly (for example, only two emoticons show up beside where I'm typing, the rest of them just have the smiley name). I keep having to click everything 20 (no exaggeration) times just to do something (either to get to a page, or to reload). My RSS feeds arent loading properly and I keep having to refresh them (which takes another 20 clicks to process). It's gotta be FF cause Messenger and uTorrent are working properly.

Anyone know whats going on?
Try opera

But my internet broke 30/1hours/2hours? For no reason.

I'm changing isp =/
I'd do what RPGoof said or just wait it out. Either the server is down, or your internet provider is having difficulties. Just wait. If nothing changes, do that.^
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
The internet is broken?
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by ConeShred
The internet is broken?

My internet is sometimes

=[
Wat Did You Do D:
*A list of all my gear*

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Quote by ConeShred
Wat Did You Do D:

I called 5 mins ago to my isp and they said there was some problem in my sector because of overfaps....

Errr before you ask no it wasn't me >.>

... =[
^ lol

EDIT: Won't let me use my uber capslock D:
*A list of all my gear*