hey I have a yamaha classical acoustic for sale. Found it in an apartment I was cleaning out. Also with it is a hard shell case and an electric tuner. I will put new strings on it before selling it. Also I am willing to trade as well. Just make an offer in either form (cash or trade) and I'll get back to you. Thanks
pics? very serious about buying, also location
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
i'll post the pics tomorrow morning as soon as I wake up...and also I live in pittsburgh pa if that helps you out.

pics in t minus 9 hours and counting
hey for some reason i can't post a picture can anyone help me out with this or tell me where i can send it to you? i'm sorry i'm real confused i haven't done this in a while
ok so i think i got it...i remember how to do it again that is...here's two of the pictures. The first is of the actual guitar itself and the second is of a ding on the back of the guitar. Also if it helps there is a model number stamped on the inside of the guitar that reads G-55A. Let me know if this helps and any other offers!

well the guy up top offered 100 so i guess i'll start there...also i'm up for trades