Page 1 of 2
HOLY **** so today i was bored so me an my girlfriend went to willow springs to ghost hunt. ****IN **** i got pictures, i was terrified. most of the pictures are orbs, but then the last one is of this guy. we drove down the driveway of this deserted house which is supposed to be haunted. were drivin and i stop cuz i see somethin with its head against a tree, like a man. i thought it was just like one of those wooden cutouts of like a guy fishing. but as soon as i said "what the hell is that" it stood up straight at looked me in the eyes. im not lying when i say that ive never EVER been as scared as i was tonight, because when i looked into his eyes, there was like nothing its hard to explain. but anyway as soon as he stood up and looked at me, i slouched down and said holy **** kim its a ****in guy holy **** and as soon as i looked back out the window, he was ****in running at us fast. i took off, but decided to go back. we went back down that same road and this time i was halfway out the window looking for the tree he was leaning against. i stopped when i saw the tree and there was nobody there, but i turned my head to the left and HE WAS STANDING ABOUT 5 FEET IN FRONT OF ME. i just stared at him and i started to take my camera out but i was shakin so it was hard to turn on. when i got it out he started walkin backwards slow as **** while still starin at me. by the time i got a picture he was already about 20 feet away.

the last one is the guy. hes in like a blue farmers outfit. another weird thing about it is when we were around during the day we went up to the house in a driveway, but came back at night when the picture was taken, and the driveway was in a completely different spot. pretty weird.
PS. sorry for the grammar im tired.

ANYWHO does the pit have any ghost stories they'd like to share? i know theres already a couple threads on this i think so dont come complaining because i know.
Join UG's LARGEST GROUP YET!!!
With your help we are ONE step closer to owning a UG RUN MISSILE SILO!

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
*Twilight Zone music*
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
I don't know, but I thought those plastic bags in the trash can were ****ing scary.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Those "orbs" look like glare. Sorry. And that doesn't look like a person.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
lol listen guys call bull**** all you want fine by me i know that i didnt fake that or anything. and i never even believed in ghosts until tonight. now i wanna see more lol RPGoof you should really look up some haunted places around your area and try to catch a ghost believe me the adrenaline rush is unbelievable

SHREDit
after i caught the first orb thing a did clean in. and im a little sceptical about them to i think they might just be dust but i put them up anyway. the real reason for this thread was the guy at the end

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
I can faintly see a blue post if i look really hard.
There's nothing even remotely close to a "ghost" in any of those pictures.

Drugs are bad, kids.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by WamtheWho_3847

the last one is the guy. hes in like a blue farmers outfit. another weird thing about it is when we were around during the day we went up to the house in a driveway, but came back at night when the picture was taken, and the driveway was in a completely different spot. pretty weird.
PS. sorry for the grammar im tired.

He looks like he was peeing lol
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
I say it's a scarecrow.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

Belongs in the Drug Thread...
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
That's pretty metal. I can only imagine how much your girlfriend must've freaked out.

Honestly it might be that some guy who knows about the stories decided to play tricks on you. I see the guy in the last one and that's creepy.

Also, that house has a grave on it? Wtf?
Its Teh Bleu Man!
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by drunkinkoala
You're not real

Hey! Shut it. Do I look like an orb to you?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by CowboyUp
Ghosts aren't real, LOL

You Lie. My last house was haunted seriously. Id bet my life on it.
I had a computer and it cut on and off all the time and no one would be near it so I finnally uplugged it. I woke up at 4am one morning and went to cut the tv on to get the news my house was completely dark and I hear someone say hello in a whispering voice and I turned around and no one was there I went and checked and my wife and daughter was still asleep. SO we desided to move and it was daytime and I was moving stuff out and I was yelling at my wife we were in a huge fight on the phone and the light in the room I was in shut off there was two bulbs in the light and I looked and the switch was still on 10 seconds later the light came back on I went and flipped the switch and the light was working fine. Im a firm believer this crap was crazy.
by LazyLatinoRocke
At least you didn't walked in on your cousin and girlfriend going anal.
The real question is how you got your girlfriend to go ghost hunting. Mine would never do something like that
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
Quote by Joshanders86
You Lie. My last house was haunted seriously. Id bet my life on it.
I had a computer and it cut on and off all the time and no one would be near it so I finnally uplugged it. I woke up at 4am one morning and went to cut the tv on to get the news my house was completely dark and I hear someone say hello in a whispering voice and I turned around and no one was there I went and checked and my wife and daughter was still asleep. SO we desided to move and it was daytime and I was moving stuff out and I was yelling at my wife we were in a huge fight on the phone and the light in the room I was in shut off there was two bulbs in the light and I looked and the switch was still on 10 seconds later the light came back on I went and flipped the switch and the light was working fine. Im a firm believer this crap was crazy.

Sorry to break it to you, but it was me all along.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
DUDE! you totally missed the most important thing in any of your pictures!!!

look at that for a minute.

then look at this:

you have proof that Pokemon are real! this is amazing!
Quote by daytripper75
you have proof that Pokemon are real! this is amazing!

LMAO that was by far the hardest I've ever laughed at anything on the internet, you are a true Pokemon master
lmao daytripper good eye i took so many pictures but i only uploaded a couple and you caught a venonat.

*hands daytripper 1 internet*

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
Wow. That must have been scary as hell for you...especially when the ghost charged you. Everyone in this forum are saying that ghosts don't exist, but I know they do. There used to be one at my aunts house and I saw it many times.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Now that you pointed it out it's amazing how similar the two look

doesnt it though?! as soon as i saw that picture my reaction was "sweet baby jesus! thats a motherfucking Venonat!"
Quote by daytripper75
doesnt it though?! as soon as i saw that picture my reaction was "sweet baby jesus! thats a motherfucking Venonat!"

Yeah seriously, I think you win. Like, everything.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by daytripper75

It's got the two red eyes, the tan feet, the pale little teeth, it's....it's PERFECT!

I just skimmed over the image and I'm like "...why am I looking at a hanging planter?" I'm almost envious of you
Page 1 of 2