do any of you guys watch that show?
i personally think in the funniest show in ever...
if you've never seen it, watch it when it comes on. cause there are no good clips on youtube.
but really, watch it. it'll change your life forever.

and if you do watch it, what are your favorite clips?
i like any of the clips with Charlie in it.
Last edited by !normajean! at Aug 16, 2008,
goin' back to Philly. I don't think so.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
LOVE THIS SHOW
My favorite one is where Frank and Charlie are tailgating and they both drop LSD. Frank is convinced he's locked in the bathroom and Charlie is dressed as the green man dancing. Hilarious
One of the best shows on TV. I love when Charlie is in the wheelchair and tells the waitress at the club "Viet God Damn Nam's what happened, go get me a beer bitch!" Haha never gets old.
Great Great Show. You can watch all of the third season at hulu.com
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Great show. FX always has good shows.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
The thing that draws me into this show so much are the titles of the episodes.
"Charlie Gets Molested"
"The Gang Exploits a Miracle"
"Charlie Goes America on everyones ass"

Great great great show
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by aaron6890
day man (awwaahhaaa)
fighter of the night man (awwaahhaaa)
champion of the sun (awwaahhaaa)
hes a master of karate and friendship
for every one.

god i love that show, cant wait for the new season

this.

A close second would have to be when Mac Charlie and Dennis are looking for new guys to hang out with and they print the dick flyers.
UG's Prodigal Son
Quote by aaron6890
day man (awwaahhaaa)
fighter of the night man (awwaahhaaa)
champion of the sun (awwaahhaaa)
hes a master of karate and friendship
for every one.

god i love that show, cant wait for the new season

favorite episode right there!

My friends older brothers band actually made a cover version of this song gradually getting faster each time through.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Charlie's Campaign Script (as read by Dennis):
Hello fellow American. This, you should vote, me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. Taxes, they'll be lower. Sun. The democratic vote for me is right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.

However, the greatest episode ever is "100 Dollar Baby". An obvious parody of "Million Dollar Baby" in which Charlie and Dee both take a ****load of steroids and hilarity ensues.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
It's one of the greatest shows ever created, lol. I have the whole first and second seasons on DVD, and I still find myself watching episodes from it and laughing hard every single time. The onl show on TV that makes me laugh as hard is Family Guy.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Nightman clip
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7fakv0yFPFs

So many funny episodes like the one where Mac goes to the anti-abortion rally bangs that chick and then tries to get her to have an abortion. The one where Dee and Denis get addicted to crack or the one where Charlie parties with the jockeys until they tell him to do a line of coke off the horses d ick.Or the one where Charlie convinces the Korean girl to leave the "North" Korean restaurant and enters her in a wet t shirt contest only to find out she's 12
Last edited by slayerific at Aug 16, 2008,
Dee is so hot.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
greatest show ever. does anybody know the progression to Day Man. i really want to learn to play it.

LET'S CHOP CATS, LET'S CHOP CATS

we won't actually chop any cats

well we can chop a couple of cats.

i'm chopping my action...and mostly power.
Quote by darkstar2466
Who is responsible for bring back a thread from Two Thousand motherfucking Six?

*holds a paddle in hand, ready for whacking*