and my old thread got jacked by some dude who posted some weird ****...
I want something that would sound something like qotsa or museish. I'm playing through a Marshall VS65R (the old kind it's pretty decent). And I have a $250 budget.
save up. unless u find an amazing deal on a used guitar, you wont get a nice guitat for 250.
Ebay dude. Thats your best bet. Find one that you like and hope someone there can give you a deal on it.
Why do people even attempt to buy a guitar for $250. Is saving up that hard?
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
When your 15 and don't have a job yeah it's kinda hard. I've been playing a damn Austin since i started out and I think i need a new one
craigslist. mexi strats sell for $250-350 used (canadian) here, so you should be able to find something on there in your price range. I just bought a sweet Yamaha tele on there for $50 that i plan on putting some new pickups in. It has a good 4pc alder body and maple/rosewood neck, so all it needs is some new p'ups and it'll sound like a guitar 10x it's price. but I have only about $9 and change left, so that will have to wait a while
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by d3mon slay
When your 15 and don't have a job yeah it's kinda hard. I've been playing a damn Austin since i started out and I think i need a new one

So get one? You can easily get a job at 15.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Mow lawns around your neighborhood? Offer more garden services?

Making a couple hundred is cake when you're a teenager in the summer. I'd get up closer to $500 and then look for a deal on a used instrument. That's what I did, and I couldn't be happier.
Quote by cfhwarhead
You may be able to find a used Standard Strat for that.

This.

You should be able to get a decent job at 15.