Seriously, look at those hooters.

I mean, I expect most people assumed Bigfoot was a guy, but even I had failed to notice those big ol' titties hangin' thur. Surprisingly perky too, I might add – a teenage mythological creature, perhaps? If so, she's definitely popular with the boy bigfoots.

Your thoughts?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Mystical creatures can't have titties. It's a worldly known fact.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I'm so turned on right now.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by brandonmontana
OMG it's PAM ANDERSON.

More like BIGFOOT ANDERSON.

AMIRITE?!
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
More like BIGFOOT ANDERSON.

AMIRITE?!

No. In fact, I can't think of a situation in which you're more wrong.
Quote by madhampster
I'd hit it.

Dammit! beaten to it!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Now wait guys, I know we've been having our fun but... don't you think it's a bit strange that such an obvious fact is so largely unknown?

We have definitely uncovered the subject of some kind of cover-up conspiracy.

ALERT THE INTERNETS, SPREAD THE WORD ; THE TRUTH ABOUT BIGFOOT'S RACK MUST NOT BE SILENCED!
Quote by bassmanjoe08

Urm....I think its just the way the light shows on his left arm that makes it look like its a really big tit.....

/untypical pit answer

OMGZ BOOBIESSZZZSZSZ!!!1!111!!!ONE1!11111

/pit answer
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by brandon369852
Mystical creatures can't have titties. It's a worldly known fact.

O RLY.
dont bother. its a wonderbra...
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
๏̯͡๏
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"