I'm just wondering if this is a Russian hosted site why have I seen only english spoken? Are there different subforums for different languages or whatever? I'm just curious. I'm also kind of interested in Russian culture. I know little to nothing about it.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
I'm just wondering if this is a Russian hosted site why have I seen only english spoken? Are there different subforums for different languages or whatever? I'm just curious. I'm also kind of interested in Russian culture. I know little to nothing about it.

Damn Georgian spies. Now they're invading the Pit.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Quote by Beast_Within

very good lolz

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
Because the majority of the world is English-speaking which means more users which means more money.
Quote by Beast_Within

*takes cyanide pill* Damn you guys caught me.
Russian culture isn't really anything interesting.

Full-blooded Russian speaking.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Because the majority of the world is English-speaking which means more users which means more money.

The most spoken language is mandarin Chinese I believe. Then Spanish then English.
If there's one thing you need to know, it's that in Soviet Russia, language speaks you!
more sig required.
Quote by Is_6_9?
If there's one thing you need to know, it's that in Soviet Russia, language speaks you!

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
Quote by tayroar
The most spoken language is mandarin Chinese I believe. Then Spanish then English.

Fine, the majority of internet using guitar players speak English.
Quote by Is_6_9?

!!!
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Fine, the majority of internet using guitar players speak English.

Wait do you actually know or are you making assumptions? Because that really makes no sense.
Quote by tayroar
Wait do you actually know or are you making assumptions? Because that really makes no sense.

But I bet you believed me, didn't you.
Quote by Jackintehbox
But I bet you believed me, didn't you.

No, I didn't that is why I'm asking you. If I believed you I wouldn't have questioned you.
Quote by tayroar
No, I didn't that is why I'm asking you. If I believed you I wouldn't have questioned you.