she was on her way over to my house in fort st. john from grande prarie and she was in a car accident, she died instantly. im 14 and my grandmother is dead. i need some cheering up.
Im a grandma and I just killed myself in a car accident because my retarded 14 year old grandson etc lol
dude, that sucks, ill watch teh news, im in edmonton btw and i have family in ft st.john.
Quote by Razkaugh
Im a grandma and I just killed myself in a car accident because my retarded 14 year old grandson etc lol

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
fap fap fap!

EDIT: first post too. anyways, beat your meat kid
In Before Flamefest to this guy.

Read UG to cheer up self, don't post a thread.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
that's horrible. the only shocking death in my family was my uncle when i was about 12, three weeks after my great grandmother died. it's rough. i don't know what cheering up can do for you. it's best to just grieve right now. grief is a lot like anything else. if you just set it aside and ignore it, it'll accumulate over time and intensify. just get it all out of your system, man.

eternal rest grant unto her, o lord, and may perpetual light shine upon her.

edit: this is funny ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-ZNX1jqbOk
#DTWD
What the f*ck is wrong with people? I'm going to report you all. I'm really sorry, bro..my grandfather passed away today, also..but that's terrible. At least it was quick and she didn't suffer..my condolences..
That sucks man, I know how it is. Just gotta keep going on with life, you know? Try not to get too offended by anything that people post here, a large percent of people on the pit are assholes.
my dad died when i was 12 and i just thought about him allot and cried
and then after the initial shock it helped having a friend my age over so we could just hang out
dude apologies i thought you were a spammer like last night. Condolences. Apparantly August to September has the highest death rates and most accidents and disasters.
Remember the good times you had with her, my Grandfather on my Dad's side was dead before I was old enough to have memories of him - and my other Grandfather died when I was 7 so reflect on and remember the time you have shared with her.
Quote by Gmp
That sucks man, I know how it is. Just gotta keep going on with life, you know? Try not to get too offended by anything that people post here, a large percent of people on the pit are assholes.

nah, assholes is too generous. meths is an asshole. he's a dickhead, but he's smart. these guys are just straight-up retards.
#DTWD
I see that the Pit's finest already posted in this thread.

I'm sorry, man.. I remember how I felt when my grandma died.
sup?
Quote by gibson sg LP
she was 68

68 is still a good age mate, she lived long enough to experience most of what she would have wanted to so at least celebrate her life rather then be sad about her death.
To SaintsofNowhere and Razkaugh, shut the **** up and learn some respect. YOu both are both amazing specimens of scumbags and ignoramus'

To the TS, I'm so sorry for you. It's always a shock to lose someone close to you in a tragic manner. My grandmother died of cancer when I was 7 when I was very close to her and I know it hurts so I sympathise. Best of luck to you and my advice would be just to go out with some friends or play guitar and try and forget about it. My condolences to you.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I'm very sorry to hear that. At least you have memories though. My grandma passed away when I was 6 so I have a very vague recollection of what she was like. Anyways I am very sorry for your loss, and wish you and your whole the best of wishes.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
That sucks man, hopefully your family will be alright. A death because of a car accident is pretty horrific.

My Grandpa died when I was 9 years old. I was sad, but I think I was too young to fully comprehend the whole thing, so it wasn't a big deal for me. I never really knew him on deep level, or anything, which sucks.
Quote by punk_metal
68 is still a good age mate, she lived long enough to experience most of what she would have wanted to so at least celebrate her life rather then be sad about her death.

Lol sorry. First time i read that I thought it said "She lived long enought to experience cerebral palsy..."

Ok im done
Wow a car crash was kind of unexpected, i thought it would be from old age.
Either way, major condolences will be sent out yo'.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by frog_friend
I'm very sorry to hear that. At least you have memories though. My grandma passed away when I was 6 so I have a very vague recollection of what she was like. Anyways I am very sorry for your loss, and wish you and your whole the best of wishes.

Yeah.. I wished I had memories of my grandparents.

Both of my grandfathers died before I was born. One died in a car accident as well. The other I believe died of cancer.. I'm not sure though.

And my grandmother died a couple years ago of cancer.. I didn't see her much.

My other grandmother is alive and very well, considering she is 80.
sup?
ok, i warned the offenders as well as the guy with the faces. proceed with the thread.
#DTWD
Quote by Razkaugh

You aren't funny.

Condolences to you and your family.
k now time for my serious post.

the other one was

there's not really much you can do... except grieve, like one person said (there's a process y'know) and remember how much you loved her and what you did together. remember all the happy stuff, ok?