if anyone remembers from earlier, my grandpa passed away today and it was really tough for me..but I started feeling better, that is, till I learned just a while ago that my older brother who is out of the house is in the hospital in Des moines in bad condition with a strange blood clotting disorder..but they don't quite know what it is and idk if he's gonna make it...even better, the disorder is genetic so I might get it, too...all in all i've been having a terrible day and ...yeah. Just had to get that off my chest as I have no one to talk to right now and I can't sleep..
Yeah I was diagnosed with Lupus the other day.
But its inactive as of now...
**** happens. Hope your brother turns out okay.
That majorly sux dude!!
here have a cookie!

Whoops! sorry!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
ah dont worry about it dude us men only work on this mortal coil to support woman then when we stop working we are like screw this im outta here. When my grandad died i discovered my own mortality and complete meaningless existance in the history of the world, then i was like w/e dude
ehh... mine and my gf's grandads had open heart surgery today.. and i wasnt informed till i got off work... so good luck
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
Quote by Phazer
ah dont worry about it dude us men only work on this mortal coil to support woman then when we stop working we are like screw this im outta here. When my grandad died i discovered my own mortality and complete meaningless existance in the history of the world, then i was like w/e dude

what the hell ate you talking about?

My apologizes.

No, seriously.
Last edited by kevC4 at Aug 16, 2008,
i think he smoketh the reefer before posting... and he said that his life was meaningless or that life in general was
Quote by jp58
ehh... mine and my gf's grandad had open heart surgery today

Dude I'm pretty sure thats a form of incest, & illeagal in most Countries!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by TheClincher
what the hell ate you talking about?

tryin to help you dude. have a good cry and stop whining about it then.
Quote by Phazer
tryin to help you dude. have a good cry and stop whining about it then.

sorry. I just didn't understand cuz it was like, a big run on..
My dad just had a heart attack the other day, there is a reality unfortunately.
I don't know if he was your hero or what, but a bright side i can hope is that he didn't shoot himself. That happened to my best friends grandfather not to long ago.
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
incest... they are two seperate entities... like two people... not the same person..
Quote by daytripper75
well if you like pokemon, this might make you laugh a bit.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=936161&page=1&pp=20

check out the 2nd page.

good luck with all of this man. may your grandpa RIP, and hopefully your brother gets better.

Best post on the forum I've seen in a long time was that one.

And I hate to hear about your day man. My whole year has been like that. Grandma passed away, dad in the hospital with blood clotting, gf breaking up etc. but the important thing is to just try to go on and smile as much as you can. Here is a start:

"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

Quote by jp58
ehh... mine and my gf's grandads had open heart surgery today.. and i wasnt informed till i got off work... so good luck

PLease, please please reasure me, they're not the same people?
i'm sorry to hear this. I have a broken collar bone right now and can't do crap which sucks. But nothing compared to what you must be going through. Best of luck to you and you family.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
YOU'RE having a bad day? I just practically overdosed on 2CB. My fears are LITERALLY MANIFESTING THEMSELVES IN FRONT OF ME. I will not be able to sleep for at least a week.

Don't do drugs. >=|
sorry to hear about it
best of luck to you and your family, and i hope your brother gets better soon
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.