Well, after many designs, I'm going with this:

I have one guitar and 2 amps.

I have a Dean Custom C450 guitar, coil tapped for a nice clean tone.

I use my Laney amp for a real heavy metal/crunch sound (using the Boss MT-2).

I use the other amp (an old 70's amp with lovely tone) through the clean channel (for clean sounds).
or:
Through the gain channel for a light overdrive (Pink Floyd-esque).

I have 4 Neutrik connectors on the left hand side (for those who don't know what they are: http://www.neutrik.com/us/en/audio/210_215481/NJ3FP6C-BAG_detail.aspx). One will be for my guitar input, the other three for the amps.

I haven't got all my pedals yet, but got all the space and everything sorted. And yes they're all Boss.
At present I have:
- an NS-2 Noise Surpressor
- a PSM-5 Power Supply Unit
- an LS-2 Line Selector
- an RC-20XL Loop Station
- a CS-3 Compression/Sustainer
- a BF-2 Flanger
- a Ph-1r Phaser
- an MT-2 Metal Zone

Looking to buy:
- an overdrive pedal
- a GE-7 Equaliser to replace the Power Supply as I can power off the NS-2 and LS-2
- a Wah/Volume pedal (most probably a cry baby)
- a delay pedal (most probably an RV-3 delay/reverb)
- a chorus pedal

Feedback on which ones to buy would be appreciated.

I am also going to build an amp selector switch into the board, and a channel select for my Custom Sound 70's amp.

This is my wiring diagram:

..............................LS-2 (Send2) - MT-2- Overdrive - Delay - LS-2 (Return 2)
..............................LS-2 (Send1) - CS-3 - BF-2 - Ph-1 - chorus - LS-2 (Return 1)
..............................PSM5 (R) - LS-2 (Out)
..............................PSM5 (S) - LS-2 (In)
..............................PSM5 (O) - Wah (In)
..............NS-2 (S) - PSM5 (I)
..............NS-2 (R) - Wah (Out)
In - N4 - NS-2 (In)
..............NS-2 (Out) - Amp Select - N3 - Laney Amp
..................................Amp Select- RC20 (In)
......................................................RC20 (Out) - Channel Select - N1 - Custom Clean
...........................................................................Channel Select - N2 - Custom Gain

At the top, is my effects loop and the bottom are the amp/channel selects.

I plan to cover the pedalboard in Tolex (for those who don't know what this is, it's what your amp is covered in: http://www.customguitarcabs.co.uk/tolex.html and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolex).
To secure the pedals, I will remove the screws from the back of the pedals, pass longer screws through the pedal board and into the screw holes on the pedals, thus rendering velcro/cable ties obselite.
I will also wire everything underneath the pedal board and secure the wires underneath.

Well, that's the plan - I will update with pictures when I start building (as I'm on holiday in California at the moment ).

Feedback/criticism/advicewould be appreciated.

Thanks for reading,
Jamie
Jamie
Wow, that's lots of Boss pedals. Maybe look into other brands? Boss aren't the be all and end all pedals.

Also, I'd recommend an EQ pedal, but a good quality one. I'm not speaking from personal experience, but MXR are meant to be good.