Cool stuff, enjoyed the videos.

The beginning of "Take It With You" reminds me of "Ender" by Finch a bit, but i do like it.

Keep it up.
The Other, Other, Other North Devon Rock Band
we made that intro for that song cuz the song just starts abrubt and we needed an intro live lol so we made a build up for it. thx for watching!
I like the overall sound of "Short Lived Promise", but I think the guitar intro could sound a lot better if it was clean instead of distorted. The vocals sound terrific, and I think the song could even use a second vocal track singing backup harmonies or something.

The only negative thing I have to mention is that you guys sound very generic. At the moment you guys blend in with the thousands of other pop-punk bands that are out there so you need to make yourselves stand out from the crowd.

If you've got some time to spare head on over to my myspace and check out my acoustic stuff. Let me know what you think! http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968
thats our only song on our myspace and that has that sound. that song was made when our band just started a year ago and our sound is progressing and different today if you check out our performance of our song we just recently wrote which is "take this with you" on our youtube its very different compared to "short lived promises"