Hiyas. Before I get flames, I know there are loads of threads here about different bands, but I am making this one for anyone who's got a few mins to kill and wants to recommend me a song/band based on the sort of stuff I like.

Basically I love classic rock and classic heavy rock.
Influences include Led Zep | Kiss | Bon Jovi | Black Sabbath | Status Quo | Dire Straits | Guns N Roses | Nightwish | White Lion | Santana | Alice Cooper

There are some others that I love that don't spring to mind right now, Bruce Springsteen being one of them. Anyway, anyone who's into the above bands lemme know other bands and songs you love so I can hopefully find some new music. Cheers
Quote by Xeus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpV5InLw52U

i dont have to say anymore :P

*Yodels*

Focus!! I Love Those Guys!!!

If You Like Focus Try Van Der Graaf Generator, Deep Purple, The Clash, ZZ Top some Kiss Might Appeal To You Too

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Last edited by TheFly_1990 at Aug 16, 2008,
Edguy? (they are metal but have some hard rock songs too) Deep purple? Scorpions? AC/DC?
Quote by Ferinos
Hiyas. Before I get flames, I know there are loads of threads here about different bands, but I am making this one for anyone who's got a few mins to kill and wants to recommend me a song/band based on the sort of stuff I like.

Basically I love classic rock and classic heavy rock.
Influences include Led Zep | Kiss | Bon Jovi | Black Sabbath | Status Quo | Dire Straits | Guns N Roses | Nightwish | White Lion | Santana | Alice Cooper

There are some others that I love that don't spring to mind right now, Bruce Springsteen being one of them. Anyway, anyone who's into the above bands lemme know other bands and songs you love so I can hopefully find some new music. Cheers

Motorhead/Black Sabbath/ Jimi Hendrix and the Sex Pistols (are Punk I Know But They Rock)