well, i seen many guitarrist making the "guitar shoulder throw" (throwing the guitar around your back to make a <flip> so i was wondering, how many guitar tricks/stuns u know? like guitar-copter (with your picking hand making wide circles) or throwing the guitar in the air (like Maiden) or the peculiar "kick" of slash, if u have video they are more than welcome =)
"Power Slide. Made famous by Tenacious D."

Lol, no.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Sorry to double post, but also "Star Power"? Really?
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
playing on the fretboard of another person's guitar while he does the picking. Easy, but looks cool to people who don't play guitar.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
playing on the fretboard of another person's guitar while he does the picking. Easy, but looks cool to people who don't play guitar.

lol - that just reminded me of this awesome video I saw back when my YouTube was working. Search for "two handed guitar". This guy plays a country-ish kinda fingerpicking thing, then his mate comes along and he plays bass notes on the low E and A fretting with his thumb.

Awesome ****
The thing where Paul Gilbert sweeps with his teeth ROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPfhjEmRVUM
Gear:
95' Fender Richie Sambora Standard Stratocaster
06' Symphony SD54
07' Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus
08' Recording King RD-17CFE
Fender G-DEC30
Line 6 POD XT
Blackstar Series One 45 Combo
10' Ernie Ball MusicMan JP6 BFR