when i start guitar pro 5 the theme music plays but when i want to play one of my songs theres no sound, all the track volums are high so i don't know what to do

EDIT: i found out whats wrong i jsut don't know how to fix it, it doesn't load the instruments
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Last edited by Burning Star 4 at Aug 16, 2008,
double click on the speaker thing in the taskbar on hte right then look for "SW synth" then turn that up 2 the 3rd bar from the bottom
theres isn't a speaker there and it doesn't always happen, it just happens every so often
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
It might happen after you play midi files, it does to me.

What I do, is I go to:

Options -> Volume Control -> Move the sw synth bar up.

However if that's not your problem, I don't know.
it doesn't load the RSE's you mean? have you tried redownloading them from the website? (providing they let you do that, I really don't know)

otherwise, I think you'll have to just use midis right now.

and if your Guitar Pro was pirated, don't even begin to try to fix problems.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
its fine i fixed it, i just made all the tracks RSE ones so its all good now, thanks
Quote by Tiksi

mcROFL