There is this guy in my local classifieds who is selling an ISP Decimator and a Dunlop Original Crybaby. I don't listen to much music where the guitarists use Wah pedals, but it is pretty cheap (This is in Australian dollars, and everything costs twice as much more than what it does in America). I am making quite a bit of money at the moment, but are Wah pedals that fun that I should buy one just to muck around with?
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
$50 bucks is a pretty good deal. They can be fun just to play with. If you had one you might find songs to play with it.
Something like a wah wah pedal expands your musical boundaries, which is something that I didn't realise before I got my crybaby. For that price, don't let the opportunity slip, because once you finally get one, you'll kick yourself for not getting one sooner.
Try before you buy, if its working and not gone to sh~t. Then yeah buy it man, retail they're well. A bloody lot more than $50. Even if you end up not liking it, and it's working and good, then you could sell it for a profit.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Wahs are really fun to use and for 50 bucks it's not that bad. Personally i'd rather get the Decimator out of the two lol.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by grobbo91
There is this guy in my local classifieds who is selling an ISP Decimator and a Dunlop Original Crybaby. I don't listen to much music where the guitarists use Wah pedals, but it is pretty cheap (This is in Australian dollars, and everything costs twice as much more than what it does in America). I am making quite a bit of money at the moment, but are Wah pedals that fun that I should buy one just to muck around with?

Just about all of the great guitarists have used a Wah Wah at some point except, AFAIK, Angus Young. Is this a theme with you Australian guys?!?
It's a great pedal, can be really fun and $50 is a steal for one. I've a sample vid of my Dunlop Crybaby on my uTube home-page below if you're interested in hearing one.
Cool, I was most definetly going to buy just the Decimator, but I will probably buy both now. Hopefully I won't end up like abusing it the way Kirk Hammet does. Thanks
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
Dammit!
I was just about to ask how much the decimator was and what his contact details were :P
Go for both bro, they're a good price and when the time comes to re sell you'll probably make money so go for it.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Quote by PaoloJM
Just about all of the great guitarists have used a Wah Wah at some point except, AFAIK, Angus Young. Is this a theme with you Australian guys?!?
It's a great pedal, can be really fun and $50 is a steal for one. I've a sample vid of my Dunlop Crybaby on my uTube home-page below if you're interested in hearing one.

angus never used any effects....
not sure if you were being sarcastic, it's hard to tell over the internets.

but definitley jump on that wah. they are cool pedals, and easy to mod.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Go for it! Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Joe Satriani used one of those. If you haven't heard of him TS then make sure you do! Blew my mind man.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Jhachey22
angus never used any effects....
not sure if you were being sarcastic, it's hard to tell over the internets.

but definitley jump on that wah. they are cool pedals, and easy to mod.

He said that all artists have used wah EXCEPT Angus.
Quote by osXtiger
Go for it! Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Joe Satriani used one of those. If you haven't heard of him TS then make sure you do! Blew my mind man.

Actually, I think Satriani uses a 535Q Crybaby, which is a lot more expensive (and better). But for 50$ I'd go for it.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
He said that all artists have used wah EXCEPT Angus.

oops, my bad. i should revise my speed reading skills...
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.