December 5th: Scourge441
December 12th: Mr President
December 19th: Dyer's Eve
December 26th: destroy_techno
Last edited by Anooplol at Aug 16, 2008,
Hmm...
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
13th?

It's supposed to say 15th.

Put the schedule up too, lazy.

Playlist: I knew most of the bands. Kudos for Crotchduster. Embodied are a band I was aware of but never really listened to, so cheers for that.

Overall, the list is too well-known, but I like most of it.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
lol damn i was in a rush, i didnt put uber kvlt bands, just whatever i was listening to a few months ago that people should hear. A few bands are obviously popular, but defeated sanity, wormed, mephistopheles, etc. dont get as much recognition.
I had heard about Mammal Sauce but I never actually listened to it. It's ****ing hilarious. Not even the lyrics either. The fact that they mock at least 5 different genres of metal within one song had me laughing out loud at some parts.
Man, I've never was a Crotchduster fan, but I nearly shit my pants when the autotune part came in.

Never heard of Embodied or Mephistopheles, pretty good tunes from each of them.

Rest was nice and mostly brutal, good tape.
Thanks guys, mephistopheles are tasmanian with chalky who used to be in psycroptic on vocals and embodied are from melbourne.
Pretty much like I expected, some brutal stuff there

Good list
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by Anooplol
Thanks guys, mephistopheles are tasmanian with chalky who used to be in psycroptic on vocals and embodied are from melbourne.

MUST LISTEN.
They have ascension aborted and that one track spheres. Ascension is without chalk though, but he said that they are going into the studio on tuesday or wednesday to make a new demo....IM EXCITED!
Quote by Anooplol
LOL. Maybe this will be the last metal forum radio

We could still use deezer.
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Hopefully this predicament will be cleared up onn.

Also, for list updating purposes, I have Thornography's October 17th slot.
Goddamnit! The RIAA is taking over everything!
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by Reject_666_6

Right when it was my turn...

I'd suggest to just keep the dates frozen and carry on in order when (or maybe 'if' would be more truthful) muxtape re-appears.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
^Well, the only alternative to that would be to find an alternate MP3 hosting site.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Muxtape was great, though. I'd feel so filthy after using another site.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Your moral compass is of no concern to me.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Fine, but when you'll be lost at sea, running out of rations and facing a mutiny, don't come crying to me to use my compass.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by Phill-Rock
^Well, the only alternative to that would be to find an alternate MP3 hosting site.

If there is one then great, but muxtape was pretty ideal as it didn't cause too many problems with copyright crap (despite what the RIAA like to think) due to the streaming and the fact that you couldn't download from it.

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Reject_666_6
Fine, but when you'll be lost at sea, running out of rations and facing a mutiny, don't come crying to me to use my compass.

I was drunk when I said that.
Quote by Andrewbiles
If there is one then great, but muxtape was pretty ideal as it didn't cause too many problems with copyright crap (despite what the RIAA like to think) due to the streaming and the fact that you couldn't download from it.

True - was perfect until this trouble with the RIAA.

I don't know of any other similar sites, but we don't know how long this could take to sort out.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

I read on their main website that no artists or labels have complained about the site, it's just the RIAA being cocks.

Hopefully it will be back up soon, I don't think I know any other websites like it.
set up a list of subscribers to this radio and every week pm them all a mediafire link with a .zip of all the songs? with a pre-set maximum (either number of tracks/megabytes)

seems the most feasible alternative
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
set up a list of subscribers to this radio and every week pm them all a mediafire link with a .zip of all the songs? with a pre-set maximum (either number of tracks/megabytes)

seems the most feasible alternative

The mods wouldn't condone it, it being illegal and all

But hell, it's better than nothing.
Yeah it might just cause a bunch of problems for this site so we've avoided going down that route. We used to mix a bunch of tracks together in Cubase (or similar pieces of software) and make it one long file, which isn't really much better but it made it more radio-like rather than just sharing a bunch of files.

RateYourMusic
hm, but if we just post the tracklist here and pm the links around, then what can the riaa do about it? btw, if its something like mine, where the artists are all underground, with nothing to do with the riaa, and would more than likely condone this, is that alright?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

I don't know to be honest. The fact that the RIAA have taken down muxtape despite no complaints from any band or musician makes me think they don't give a crap. If you set up an email list then I have no problem with you doing whatever you want to do as it's really nothing to do with the site, but the good thing about these radio pieces was that they were open to hundreds of people who could hear something straight off and not a few people on a mailing list that then had to download 60mb of data.

If you lot want to do something over the next few weeks that's fine. If muxtape isn't back by the end of September or so then I'll take it to the mod forum and see what the consensus is on the whole thing and whether there are alternatives.

RateYourMusic
^ I think that is the best way really. An email list would be the perfect way to continue this without UG getting involved in an RIAA shitfit.

Can I set up a new thread to collect emails?
Go ahead, but I'm not sure e-mail would be the perfect option. I *think* that Yahoo Mail has a maximum of 10 MB per attachment, so that limits song choices to medium-length songs or short songs of high encoding.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by Reject_666_6
Go ahead, but I'm not sure e-mail would be the perfect option. I *think* that Yahoo Mail has a maximum of 10 MB per attachment, so that limits song choices to medium-length songs or short songs of high encoding.

Even if we host torrent files?
Upload it to mediafire, megaupload or whatever (maybe sharebee) and put that link in the email.

If this thing gets any more complicated than muxtape, I really doubt that I will listen to this thing anymore hahha
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

8tracks looks decent

Yeah nice find on 8tracks.com, give that a shot?

RateYourMusic
Page 1 of 2