Hi guys!

Here's a video of me playing Disposable Heroes by Metallica on my new guitar.
My parents got me this guitar for graduating and I'm extremely happy with it.

Yesterday I had a Meet n Greet with Metallica and it was even better than I thought it would be!! They were very nice and I had a great chat with James Hetfield. I asked him how he writes riffs and lyrics and he gave very good answers, he also aksed me questions which I hadn't prepared for! Haha, he asked how long I have been playing etc. and if I have a teacher. I could barely even answer him when he asked me how old I was because I was just so in awe by him! When I told James I just got an ESP M-II (the same model as Kirk's guitar) he joked that Kirk's guitars weren't that good, he liked the JH series better But ofcourse when I told Kirk about my ESP Kirk reacted very enthusiastic, asking me if I liked it and so on.

I've let them signed my Master of Puppets picture LP and my guitar strap but the signatures on the strap are kind of smudgy, when I touch them they smudge so I'll go to a leather workshop and ask if they can put a layer on it or something. Has anybody got good advice for this?

If you go to my youtube main page ( www.youtube.com/cizzie888 ) you can see pictures of me with the band

Here is where you can find the Disposable Heroes video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTbtcDG032Y

Thanks!
Last edited by Cizzie at Aug 16, 2008,
oh wow you got to meet Metallica?!

Yeah good cover i watch your videos all the time.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
That's ****ing awesome. Congrats.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Nice! How old are you? You're pretty cute
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
I imagine there'll be lots of compliments here, seeing as you're a chick on UG :P

But either way, they'll be deserved! Good video, fast and tight playing, you nailed it!

What amp are you using btw?
HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
i am 100000000000% JEALOUS. nice guitar and nice cover, all of your covers are really good. i think i saw i video of you doing master of puppets a while back.
where did you meet Metallica?
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Thanks a lot!!

I'm 17 I met Metallica at the Pukkelpop festival in Belgium. I won the Meet n Greet through the Metclub It's why I signed up for the fanclub.

My amp is an Line 6 Spider 112, I'm hoping to upgrade it to a real tubeamp next year or so.
My bro has a Peavey Transtube 258 EFX. It has a killer sound.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.