Hmm...
If it's related to RENT the musical, then "bowlers" must not be in the context of people throwing heavy balls down a lane to strike down pins, but rather the system in your body that expels waste and feces. Since RENT is heavily known as a musical with homosexual overtones, "bowlers" must mean having sex up the butt (a very important part of the bowl system). Added with the adjective compulsive, the secret message in the URL must be "Uncontrollable Gay Sex".

Am i rite?
Quote by Centrifugal
Hmm...
If it's related to RENT the musical, then "bowlers" must not be in the context of people throwing heavy balls down a lane to strike down pins, but rather the system in your body that expels waste and feces. Since RENT is heavily known as a musical with homosexual overtones, "bowlers" must mean having sex up the butt (a very important part of the bowl system). Added with the adjective compulsive, the secret message in the URL must be "Uncontrollable Gay Sex".

Am i rite?

No, you didn't answer his question.
Quote by athverboy
Does anyone here go on compulsive bowlers.com?

No.
Quote by Centrifugal
Hmm...

Am i rite?

Hai five!
I like your grammar.
Quote by Holy.
Stop advertising.

I know! These damn advertising people.

They shouldn't plug their stuPEPSI!pid websites nobody cares about.
Quote by athverboy
I"m Not Advertising

It's kinda hard to believe when you make two threads asking if we've gone to those websites. You could have explained why and made it a bit clear, but I guess you chose not to.

Therefore, you're advertising.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by athverboy
I"m Not Advertising

Oh, indubitably, athverboy!
I never said you weMENTOSre