For sale is my Vox AD120 VT 2x12 Combo Amp. The Amp Comes with a leather cover and has heavy duty casters installed also. The amp was made in '02 and is a tube hybrid amp. It has a tube pre-amp circuit and a solid state power amp circuit. The amp is a modeling amp and does a great job delivering tone for any type of music. I play shows every weekend in a progressive metal band and on wednesday and sunday I play in the praise and worship team. I use the same amp for both events. It has a wattage control on it so you can set the amp to run at 1 watt, Crank up the volume and get the classic tube tone without blowing your ears out. The options are 1, 15, 30 and 60 watts. I am asking $550 for the amp with shipping US only.

Also for sale is a Digitech RP250 Pedal that I have never even taken out of the box as the pictures show. That being said I can't tell you what its like because I've never used it. payed 180 for it brand new. Asking 150 for it now... again its never left the packaging.

More pictures can be uploaded via request. Feel free to offer trades.

Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.

Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
I dont think that is a tube amp..
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Maybe you should read what I posted about it before you act like a smartass. It clearly states that its a hybrid amp.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
well maybe you shouldnt put a title up that states lies...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Why do you feel the need to come into a thread where I'm selling gear and spam with pointless garbage? Do you not have anything better to do on a saturday then set at home and spam my thread on UG?
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Quote by H_ngm_n
Why do you feel the need to come into a thread where I'm selling gear and spam with pointless garbage? Do you not have anything better to do on a saturday then set at home and spam my thread on UG?

How do you "Set" at home?

And the title DOES say "tube" where if it is a hybrid, it might could say "Hybrid". MEBEH?!

Free bump.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
Bumpski.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
I will sell the RP250 for $125 Shipped. It's never even left the original package people. $525 On the amp shipped anywhere in the Continental US.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Bump Bump
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Bump
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
bump
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Update. The amp is sold. 120 bucks buys a brand new 180 dollar pedal and ships to your home.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon