Quote by DEEVIOUS1
Well lets see here... Its got 4 strings, its most likely electric and aqua is gay.

As gay as a **** in the ass.
http://www.thatnewsound.com/product_p/danelectro-dano-63-longbass-aq.htm

That has a bit of info

http://www.danelectro.com/raves_1d.html

If you go a few pages in there's a few paragraphs about the bass
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

worst responses ever, I was looking at dano's not too long ago, seems like they should get a vintage sound for a much smaller price tag.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by DEEVIOUS1
Well lets see here... Its got 4 strings, its most likely electric and aqua is gay.
Quote by DEEVIOUS1
Yep, you're just gonna buy it to do yourself in ass aren't you?
Cut it out, both of you. If you've got nothing to contribute, then don't post.

Those Danos are meant to sound P-ish but with their own vibe. Quite a lot of American bands used them in the '50s and '60s. The thing that puts me off is the construction - the body is basically two pieces of plywood taped together.
oh yeah, i figured it wasn't the best bass considering i've never heard of it on the price, itj ust has a unique look to it
Quote by smb
Cut it out, both of you. If you've got nothing to contribute, then don't post.

Those Danos are meant to sound P-ish but with their own vibe. Quite a lot of American bands used them in the '50s and '60s. The thing that puts me off is the construction - the body is basically two pieces of plywood taped together.

TheLeviathan and DEEVIOUS1, consider yourself warned.

Boyce is right. Danos were very popular esp. in surf music in the late 50s / 60s. They have a very distinctive twang-y sound.
have u tried the guitar center website? ive seen a short scale one like ur talking bout, never played it, dont know bout long scale tho
Try adding more delay.
Quote by DEEVIOUS1
Warn this 8===D Fag-got

I see what you did there. Its a **** right? I bet its a **** Yeah...thats probably a ****.
Quote by TheLeviathan
Anarkee, consider yourself cocked.

If i had a bucket of dics i wouldnt give her one.
I hope you enjoy the ban hammer
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Ooh that hurt.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Srsly, both of you are so getting perama'd
Quote by guitarhero_764