Ok so i moved into a new town for my senior year and i think a job would be a great way to meet new people. I worked at a resturant before but i really didnt like it to much.

Right now all i can come up with is working at a pizza place.

Any other suggestions?
Crack dealer. Meet new and interesting people who will quickly become your regulars.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by on a jet
Ok so i moved into a new town for my senior year and i think a job would be a great way to meet new people. I worked at a resturant before but i really didnt like it to much.

Any other suggestions?

Is this new town a big town or no? I work valet at a hotel... Good money and you meet lots of people at a hotel because so many people work there.
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Quote by max778
gonna have to agree with prostitution..

+1
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by Maidenfan066
prostitution

great way to get to know new people

That's exactly what i thought after reading the thread title.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Quote by on a jet

Any other suggestions?

I work in Dominoes, the pay is rubbish but it's not like really serious work or anything. I been there for 6 months doing part time work and it pays enough to be a full time stoner plus free munch.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by white99z
Is this new town a big town or no? I work valet at a hotel... Good money and you meet lots of people at a hotel because so many people work there.

yeah its somewhat big
I work at a gas station by the Interstate. I meet people from all over the country on a daily basis (though there are probably 20 or 30 crackheads who come to the store 4 or 5 times a day). It's easy and fun.
Quote by BodaciousBob
I work in Dominoes, the pay is rubbish but it's not like really serious work or anything. I been there for 6 months doing part time work and it pays enough to be a full time stoner plus free munch.

Dominos is fantastic
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Steal anything that's not nailed down, and pawn it
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by DayTripper1967
sell drugs

+uno

I work at Pizza Hut. Its a decent job, but I wouldn't call it the best place to meet people. Unless you want to meet cranky customers.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Security.....
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Work at a pizza place. I think they're the easiest job ever. I'm planning on leaving where I work now, Old Country Buffet, to work at Papa Murpheys.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
i gotta say prostitution is over-rated...it feels like your earning alot but you end up spending every £££ you make on leather trousers and thongs.

in serious-ness just try to think where alot of other peopl your age work and then work thier or in a simuler place...then if u do end up as friends with people out of work chances ar you will work with one of thier freinds already or work with them already...win win

personnally i hve a crappy job cleaing the college i go 2 school at atm (alf my year works thier£7.00 FTW! but most sociable place i worked is tesco's
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
LOLz. I hate restaurants. I worked for the school system over the summer on maintenance crew and pretty much just sat around all day. I'd look for a music store to work at
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
go to the army best place ever.

edit: ouh just read your in senior year. hm i would recommend to start a band and make money with gigs
Dude, apply at the local Hooters. They let you apply and maybe get hired at 17 so you may get a job.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
The receptionist in my GYM. What's his job? Handing keys to people, and:
A. Mixing songs in the PC.
B. Play GTA: Vice City in the PC.
C. Play NFSU in the PC.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

me giving advice on getting a job is a bit hypocritical but you should check everywhere, just because they dont have a now hiring sign doesnt mean that they aren't
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
If you want to meet a lot of people, work in a bigger retail store. I work at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian drug/grocery store) and I have met tons of people there. The work itself is not fun but the people make it worth staying.
I'm after getting a job in a pizza place...
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG