im looking for a canon rock mp3 file for my itunes. i like this song but i dont really know how to obtain it. im sure someone here has it so if someone could send it to me id appreciate it. its just one song so if you want to flame me about not buying music then knock yourself out, i dont really see it to be that big of a deal.
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
Buy it.
...about not buying music then knock yourself out, i dont really see it to be that big of a deal.

Okay, so you're a guitarist. You would like it if you were in a band and your band got popular and you didn't make any money because people were illegally downloading your songs?
Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Aug 16, 2008,
well i dont think you should be downloading music!!! thats is against the law... only some people are alowd to download and thats people like me!!! but i do have the song for you so if you wanna come over i can give i to you.. 59 croxall street, brooklin, ontario, canada... my garage door opener is 1234 and the other one is 4321 so i hope to see you soon!!!
Jackson RR1!@!!!@#!@#!@!@$
yea what's the big deal with buying it?

just kidding i have an ipod video full of music and i only bought like two of the cds on there, they were really hard to find and download in my defense tho
Quote by Lil'McGee
well i dont think you should be downloading music!!! thats is against the law... only some people are alowd to download and thats people like me!!! but i do have the song for you so if you wanna come over i can give i to you.. 59 croxall street, brooklin, ontario, canada... my garage door opener is 1234 and the other one is 4321 so i hope to see you soon!!!

Quote by Lil'McGee

Oh I'll see YOU soon.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Lil'McGee

dude you can download music 2?

SPECIAL PEOPLE FTW!
So not only is UG "Google for idiots," it's now "Limewire for morons."

I want to see how this Dirge Humani thing turns out though. Epic in the making, possibly?
Edit: Oh.
Last edited by ColdNovembeRain at Aug 16, 2008,
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
So not only is UG "Google for idiots," it's now "Limewire for morons."

I want to see how this Dirge Humani thing turns out though. Epic in the making, possibly?

Soon we will be "Forum for retards."
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Buy it.

Okay, so you're a guitarist. You would like it if you were in a band and your band got popular and you didn't make any money because people were illegally downloading your songs?

If my band was popular and touring, i could care less.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Buy it.

Right, and you expect us to believe you have never done it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Get a free recorder program that records music in MP3 format. If you can't find one that records in MP3, get a different one, and convert what you record to MP3 in a different program (Audacity? I don't know...). Go to YouTube and record it.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by ratm92
im looking for a canon rock mp3 file for my itunes. i like this song but i dont really know how to obtain it. im sure someone here has it so if someone could send it to me id appreciate it.

Stopped reading there.
Also, wrong section,
Also, Buy it