I generally don't like classic rock, and I've never found any appeal in any Zeppelin song, yet I love D'yer Mak'er. I just can't get into any of their other songs though.

Anyone else have this situation with generally well liked band?
I prefer Kashmir
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
That's how I am with Pink Floyd. The Wall Part 2 (I think) is the only song I enjoy by them...
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
yea definitely same with zeppelin, also pink floyd, i've tried to listen to them but i like syd barrett's solo stuff more than any of the pink floyd, even after he was replaced
The only song I like by House of Pain is Jump Around. It's also the only song I've heard though.

Yeah, I think I mostly get this with one-hit wonders, or because I haven't heard any of their others.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Forest Whitiker by Brother Ali

I haven't heard on other songs by him that I like.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i don't really enjoy listening to jeff beck, but i love his cover of a day in the life, originally by the beatles. other than that i don't listen to him
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by cheeseman3001
i don't really enjoy listening to jeff beck, but i love his cover of a day in the life, originally by the beatles. other than that i don't listen to him

You sir, have just made a not-so-powerful enemy. *puts cheeseman on naughty list*
Quote by RU Experienced?
You sir, have just made a not-so-powerful enemy. *puts cheeseman on naughty list*

i love hendrix, if that makes any difference to you
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by cheeseman3001

i love hendrix, if that makes any difference to you

No. Oh, no no no. The damage has already been done and it's far too late to redeem yourself now.
I like some Zeppelin, Kashmir and Stairway are two. Metallica I don't like so much at all but I like much heavier stuff and much lighter stuff. And I hate Pink Floyd.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I found it really easy to get into Zep... It's really suprising, tha amount of people who say they find it hard to get into them, yet they are regarded as one of the best classic rock bands of all time
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by CrucialGutchman
That's a fucking awesome song. But have you heard "Uncle Sam Goddamn?"

*points to link in sig*

What sig?

Yeah, I know that song. It's pretty good, but I'm just not into it.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.