lets talk baseball. whats your thought about whos going to the world series. whos

going, who isnt, and who should
Cubs arent goin. Im a Cardinals fan

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
well the braves are so far out of it its scary even though they had a pretty good team early on but all the injuries killed em.... i hvnt kept up as much lately but the angels rays and rangers are all pretty badass
Honestly, I'm not even in to baseball. I just don't get what's so awesome about it. Don't kill me for expressing my opinion, but I'd rather watch any other sport than watch a baseball game.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Me too, I've never understood the fascination with baseball. I try to watch it sometimes and just get incredibly bored. Hell, even playing it when I was little was pretty boring.
Quote by darth awsome
I get paid to watch baseball.

Other than that its a awfully boring sport.

how the hell do u get paid to watch baseball?
Quote by M<rockqer>M
Honestly, I'm not even in to baseball. I just don't get what's so awesome about it. Don't kill me for expressing my opinion, but I'd rather watch any other sport than watch a baseball game.

I agree.
Quote by dmiwshicldply
well the braves are so far out of it its scary even though they had a pretty good team early on but all the injuries killed em.... i hvnt kept up as much lately but the angels rays and rangers are all pretty badass

Wtf, the Rangers suck. They're 15 games behind the Angels.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
I got NASN and the rest of Setanta a couple of days ago, so I can watch all the baseball I want, and will hopefully be able to participate in this thread I don't have a clue what team to support because I'm from the UK, but I'm sure I'll find something that is relevant to my interests.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I belivr that the world series will be cubs V. Angels. I wish it would be Cuba v. Jays but that is a pipe dream
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by dmiwshicldply

a fellow braves fan?

im a huge braves fan and im pretty disapointed this year. Alot of analyst were picking us to go to the series but we just flopped. I dont see how either, we had one of the best lineups in the NL and our pitching isnt bad either, at least before the allstar break.

Anyways ive got the cubs and angels playing in the series.
Yeah, well I'm an Orioles fan. The team sucks so much I can never be disappointed because I have nothing to look forward to. Oh well, hopefully Andy Macphail can save the team.

I'm thinking Rays vs. Cubs in the World Series. I want the Rays to win the division so the Red Sox and Yankess can go shove it.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Tim Lincecum better win NL Cy Young. 2nd in ERA, 1st in Ks, better K/9 than Webb and Volquez. It's not his fault he has the Giants' pathetic offense.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt