So whos going to this concert today? I'm leaving in about an hour and i'm ****ing PUMPED for it. Judas Priest, Black Sabbath (minus ozzy) and Testament? Hell yea!

Then Crue fest right after? What a way to end summer.
My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who i am.
Saw all of them live. Heaven and Hell will probably be the best, maybe Testament if their sound guy stops sucking balls.

Isn't Motorhead scheduled to be there too?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Oh yea, I completely forgot about Motorhead!
I saw Priest and Testament on the 29th of July, and Rob's voice is a bit frail. He really can't hit the high notes on the olders songs, but they were still ****ing brilliant. Testament rocked more ass than I could handle, but I couldn't hear Alex or Chuck sometimes because the sound guy couldn't EQ to save his life.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
To RU Experienced: Are you talking about crue fest? Its on the 31st of this month, and I think they're still selling tickets.
Quote by silentscope1234
To RU Experienced: Are you talking about crue fest? Its on the 31st of this month, and I think they're still selling tickets.

Cool, except it would be awkward going alone since I don't know a single person in Pittsburgh. Eh, we'll see how it pans out.
I live 20 minutes south of Pittsburgh, but I'm not going. Just not my kind of music. Sabbath is ok but meh at the other bands.
I saw it yesterday. AMAZING!!!! Robs Voice WAS TOP NOTCH!!!! He gets frail now and then but it def. didn't show at all last night. Priest was the BEST by far, followed by Heaven and Hell. Testament was good, but their sound coordinator was... meh. Motorhead... well i hate them but if you're into Lemmy's nonsensical blabbering and mush then they probably were great. Priest was above the game last night though. AMAZING