What themes do you guys recommend for windows? I'm really into the forest/ any beautiful scenery atmosphere, and also was wondering if they make any noise regardless of if you press anything. Example would be if I had a beach theme, and in the background you would hear faint noises of water splashing on the shore.

Thanks in advance if you can help!
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Im not sure about background noises, but you get noises when clicking on stuff etc...
I never thought of it, is there a place where you can get more themes for windows XP?
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by SonataFanica
I never thought of it, is there a place where you can get more themes for windows XP?

Google :P
I use Alienware themes....they look cooler....but I would seriously suggest checking Microsoft's website, they might have something.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Rush have a 2112 theme.

>.>
<.<

It's awesome.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
if you want custom themes, check out an app called WindowBlinds. you can download custom windows themes and they have tons of em. i use it right now on my xp and i have a vista theme, an apple theme, and a few other goofy ones that i use for fun.

http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/
Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.
-Victor Hugo

Last.fm Page