...Yeah, i'm really really excited. I made this thread to share my happiness to you guys. The contest had over 500 bands (it was a music contest), where you had to show your original song to a professional pianist and he'd pick the 50 best bands. My band went in in that list, then everyone who participated had to vote the best band out of those 50 in the list. The 10 most voted were the winners. And I became one of those 10 winners winning with the instrumental song I've got in my profile (if you want to hear it that is).

I really didn't think I'd win, as I thought I recorded it badly and hadn't practiced enough. But wow, I'm really happy, now the prize is that I get to record the song professionally in a really good studio, and the song sells in a CD with 9 of the other songs that won. I then get to play a gig in a really nice place.

So guys, just share any stories you got about contests or great unexpected achievements you've made.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Wow, that is something i would like to win too. I won a competition for a foreign instrument called a baglama, and i got 200$ but that was it.

And i have one my school talent show for my acoustic performance
congratulations

im going to hear your song now.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Grats, Im listening to that song right now, its awesome!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
i actually do like your recording, nice, now i want to write something too. btw, what program do you use to record your recordings, i want to get one.
Wow, that song's really cool.

Congrats man
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
nice song
btw love your glasgow kiss cover
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by BFMV fan
i actually do like your recording, nice, now i want to write something too. btw, what program do you use to record your recordings, i want to get one.

Thanks a lot!
I used Mixcraft 4 for the Instrumental song and the Glasgow Kiss (2nd version) I recorded. Then for the rest of the songs I used Audacity.
Equipment I used for recording was a profesional Audio Technica Condenser Mic and well my Peavey Wolfgang and my boss gt-3 (yeah gt-3 is really old, it's passed down to me by my older brother, same with the Peavey Wolfgang).

And I really appreciate all of you guys' comments on my song also
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic