What would be a great, preferably low watt tube amp to be used in a dorm room situation?

It has to take pedals well, and be able to play most styles of music decently.

I only need passable cleans, the distortion is more important, most likely coming from a pedal.

I was thinking something along the lines of those blackharts, I tried one, and I liked it, I just havent had a chance to try it with pedals.

Thoughts?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
epiphone valve junior head
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
Do either happen to have an fx loop?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Blackheart seams pretty cool, my local shop has one, but I have yet to try it myself.
The pod seams like a good idea, but wouldn't that cost just as much as the blackheart?

If you werent set on tube, I'd recommend you a micro cube, just because it's small enough to put just about anywere, and it dosn't sound half bad. Plus, having the battery option could come in handy.
The Pod idea interests me. There is power amp of the sort needed? I have really nice studio headphones that would be great for that. AKG 240's, to anyone who knows.

I want a ton of versatility in this, so what are the pros and cons of the pod?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Pod's...

Pro's: Loads of Fx, Loads of Amp Settings (Imitations), Small, Battery or D/C powered

Cons: Not an amp, Sound quality can be bad depending on Headphones (Shouldn't be a problem) and/or cables Etc...

I went to a Guitar Shop in NYC while I was visiting america and the guy laughed when I asked if they stocked pod's, it would be good for a dorm situation, but anything bigger and it will not function as well as a mini cube + pedals

Gear

Tokai FA70 (My Korean ES-175)

Amplitube

Artisan 30 fund: £50/£1200
It wont be used for anything bigger. Ive got my main amp that is staying at home, obvisouly. Im pretty sure the amp alone would take up half the dorm!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Ha ha :P Then I reckon you would be good with a pod, it has a great range of Fx and the different amp sounds it reproduces are pretty accurate...

I tried one out with an Ibanez at my local guitar shop and it made even my rough attempt at One-Metallica sound good

Gear

Tokai FA70 (My Korean ES-175)

Amplitube

Artisan 30 fund: £50/£1200