I need help with figure out picking melodies and which tones att work well together and stuff like that? have done some own tracks where i just strum chords, so now I want to change that and pick instead. So I wonder if someone shave any tips?
It didn't help me that much, does somebody know some more tips? I want like picking notes in the verse and strum in the chorus so the picking has to sound well with the chords and I don't want to just arpeggiet the chords so that's my problem. A good example of how I want it to be is When you say nothing at all by Ronan Keating, picking in the verse and strumming in the chorus
It didn't help me that much, does somebody know some more tips? I want like picking notes in the verse and strum in the chorus so the picking has to sound well with the chords and I don't want to just arpeggiet the chords so that's my problem. A good example of how I want it to be is When you say nothing at all by Ronan Keating, picking in the verse and strumming in the chorus