I got elected president of student council or whatever you want to call it and I have to come up with an idea for a float for a parade in our town. Its for a homecoming queen/king type thing, so I thought I would ask The Pit for some suggestions for a theme for this float. Have at it.
tits on a whale.
Last edited by J-B at Aug 16, 2008,
a penis cumming blood?
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
the lol wut pear
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
dude...you really shoulda seen that coming...you don't ask the pit something like that...
i once saw a realy cool float that was meant to be a southern hovercraft and they had this big pressure gun and they would fill it with confetti and when the presure buit up the would release it and the confetti would be shot out over the crowd... you could do the something like that (the confetti gun not the hovercraft thing). Sorry but must also stick with the pit rules and post something stupid so hear it is... a masive penis with the confetti gun in the uretha that shoots white confetti (ureatha is your pee hole)... sorry the pit made me do it.
LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die (about women) - Jens Ludwig

Quote by leony03
That made me lol so hard!!!

yay
a float entirely made of crap u would be a legend and the town would smell for days
Quote by ThePoacher
i once saw a realy cool float that was meant to be a southern hovercraft and they had this big pressure gun and they would fill it with confetti and when the presure buit up the would release it and the confetti would be shot out over the crowd... you could do the something like that (the confetti gun not the hovercraft thing). Sorry but must also stick with the pit rules and post something stupid so hear it is... a masive penis with the confetti gun in the uretha that shoots RED confetti (ureatha is your pee hole)... sorry the pit made me do it.

Fixed
a giant penis that cums confetti.

edit: damn.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Strippers and Pole Dancers on a big float.
I'd pay to see that
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet