and had a minor panic attack

is anyone else nervous about uni?

p.s if there is another thread about this, let us know - i didn't search
I suppose nerves is part of any major transisition of life, im not really nervous, just apprehensive
I can't wait to get back to University, summer jobs blow goats
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
uni is awesome. going back into my second year this year and i suppose i'm nervous about the work load more than anything. enjoy your first year (i assume you're going into your first year) while you can. it WILL be awesome.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by USAPeavey
what is uni

Just a myth, along with the female orgasm and a decent tasting McDonalds.
I wasn't nervous or worried but I was apprehensive and excited at the prospect of growing up and going to university. To me it signified the beginning of being free to be an adult. The first day at university meeting friends and making new friends as well as getting used to by flatmates and getting to know them was great.
uni = university??? what? lol

You're saying it like its THE university. Which university? If I understand you correctly, wouldn't the proper phrase be "Is anyone else nervous about the particular college or university that they are attending?" rather than "is anyone else nervous about uni?"

and what do you mean by "accomodation"
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by tyronelab
I wasn't nervous or worried but I was apprehensive and excited at the prospect of growing up and going to university. To me it signified the beginning of being free to be an adult. The first day at university meeting friends and making new friends as well as getting used to by flatmates and getting to know them was great.
yeah, it's not nerves; more excitement

but it all seems such a big step!!

Quote by USAPeavey

You're saying it like its THE university. Which university? If I understand you correctly, wouldn't the proper phrase be "Is anyone else nervous about the particular college or university that they are attending?" rather than "is anyone else nervous about uni?"

sssssshhhhh

if you lack the initiative to decipher what i'm saying (although i am sure you do, you're just trying to be clever and looking like a pompous snob), then i can't be bothered
it's ok to be a uni
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Not at all. I'm looking forward to getting shitfaced all the time without parental supervision.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by Dimebag Dave
Not at all. I'm looking forward to getting shitfaced all the time without parental supervision.

This was my first year at uni

Bath pwns
Quote by fender_696

sssssshhhhh

if you lack the initiative to decipher what i'm saying (although i am sure you do, you're just trying to be clever and looking like a pompous snob), then i can't be bothered

I wasn't trying to "look" like anything. The way you phrased your sentence just didn't make any sense to me and I was simply asking a question.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by USAPeavey

... No he's not.

It's like saying 'Is anyone nervous about starting school?' except with uni.

Gettit?
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
I'm more nervous about the fact that I haven't sent off my accommodation form yet.

Someone tell me everything will be alright.
Quote by the_astronaut
I'm more nervous about the fact that I haven't sent off my accommodation form yet.

Someone tell me everything will be alright.

Everything will be alright.
College is going to be fecking awesome. I'm gonna bring my Les Paul and practice amp to melt everyone's face off.
Quote by Liam4
Everything will be alright.

I'll send it off Monday, I can't wait to leave for Uniiiiiii.
Quote by *Juno*
This was my first year at uni

Bath pwns

Have you ever been to a real place? Bath is lame, it just sucks less than Wimborne
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by USAPeavey
I wasn't trying to "look" like anything. The way you phrased your sentence just didn't make any sense to me and I was simply asking a question.

It's college. Instead of saying "I'm going to college" they say "I'm going to university." Can't be anymore black and white then that.

I'm leaving for my first year in a few days, I'm a bit nervous, but more excited.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
I'm kind of nervous i suppose, but mostly excited heh. I have my accomodation sorted (flat in Glasgow) and my loan stuff is just about finished. For someone reason SAAS didn't get my NI, i'm sure I sent it though :/
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish

its only scary at first

i dont see why you need special accomodations for it, just put it in your house or garage
Quote by Dimebag Dave

He's got it spot on.

It's awesome. UCLan > all.
I didn't think I was worried but I'm currently having my first visual migraine since the few weeks before the exams. I assume it's worry but I wasn't aware I was so...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.