So i bought one of these and broke a dipswitch with a screwdriver by mistake(Slipped and i pushed it down). Now Ibanez does not even have a Customer support for Europe so that makes me bloody pissed and they can suck my ****ing ****! So...what i need to know what kind of dipswitch can i replace them with? This time i will also relocate them so they are in the "acess cavity" so far up they are easily adjusted. I just need to know what kind of dipswitch i need...i will drop by a shop and get one on thursday and then i can solder it myself i guess
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
Any one you can find that has the same number of switches and the same pin pitch will work.
They were actually Trimpots...sorry for the mistyping. I just wish someone knew more about this.
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

Oh, it should say on the pot itself what the value is, or you could measure it with an ohm meter. How broken is it?
Quote by Losenger
Oh, it should say on the pot itself what the value is, or you could measure it with an ohm meter. How broken is it?

I pushed it off the soldering points and i think the "cover" that you screw on broke so i would need a new one.
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

Quote by phenom1991
. Now Ibanez does not even have a Customer support for Europe so that makes me bloody pissed and they can suck my ****ing ****! So...what i need to know what kind of dipswitch can i replace them with?

its not ibanezs fault you were too heavy handed

edit: on a more help full note, check out wiring diagrams and find out the value from that
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Last edited by rancidryan at Aug 20, 2008,
I would remove it and try to press it back together, then meter the pot from end to end to find out the value of it.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Quote by rancidryan
its not ibanezs fault you were too heavy handed

edit: on a more help full note, check out wiring diagrams and find out the value from that

That's hardly the point man. ANY company having NO Customer support is pure bull****. Do you realise if anyone has a question/warranty problem that they can't contact the company and get help for **** from them?

Where can i find wiring diagrams?:O sounds good so far.(google betrays me)
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer