K. So I finally bought it, but I can't get the RSE to work. I've installed, but I don't know how to make it, erm, RSE-ify my stuff.

Help?
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Assuming it installed properly, open Guitar Pro, and press the button left of the play button before you play a file.
I don't know how to get it to work, but you are probably the only one on UG with a legal copy of that. :/
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
I don't know how to get it to work, but you are probably the only one on UG with a legal copy of that. :/

Nope, I bought it for my Mac.

And I dunno, under the "sound" tab, there's the RSE option.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
It won't let me click the RSE button.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Quote by JeanMi36
Nope, I bought it for my Mac.

And I dunno, under the "sound" tab, there's the RSE option.

Mine is a Mac. What exactly did you do? The only things under that tab are options that don't really make sense/seem important.
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Go to C:\Program Files\Guitar Pro 5 (or wherever you installed Guitar Pro) and check for an \rse directory and check the size - it should be around 675MB.

Edit: oh you're using a Mac? Check your Applications folder to make sure it installed correctly
Quote by acersucks
Wait, you actually bought it?

my thoughts exactly

cant help ya man, i hardly use it
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by Mr. Thingy
Mine is a Mac. What exactly did you do? The only things under that tab are options that don't really make sense/seem important.

I don't actually remember, but RSE works like a charm on my mac.

Hmmz. Try to activate it by clicking on the instrument, under the music sheet.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I downloaded the guitar pack. I saved it to my desktop. Amidoinitwrong?
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Quote by spartan 118

There's legal copies?
Quote by spartan 118

I bought it.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Mr. Thingy

I also have the mac one, you also have to install the packs.

and you do realize you can get a free one for mac too you know.
Congratultions! I have a legal copy of it as well. Go us.

Anyway...... if you click on the little button that say "RSE" near the top of the screen it should work. If that's not there I don't know what's wrong. Also try clicking on your instrument tab near the bottom and clicking the circle that says "Use RSE".
I'm a person.
You need to change the instruments to RSE instruments.

EDIT: Click near the bottom where it says Acoustic Guitar Steel or whatever, then choose an RSE instrument.
It still won't let me. I had it where they'll send it to me and I can download it. Will the discs have RSE?
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
ur computer is too slow
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I doubt it, my computer is pretty fast.
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Quote by acersucks
Wait, you actually bought it?

Where can you download it free?
Gear:
Godin Freeway Classic
Ibanez Concord Acoustic
Roland Cube 30x
Zoom G2
Quote by AllanM
Where can you download it free?

I wouldn't mind seeing a GP6 and continued support for it, so buy it, don't be cheap like most of UG, all of whom can probably easily afford it.

Make sure you've installed the sound packs, and then make sure RSE is on (shortcut is F2 I think), and make sure it is selected on each track (click the instrument name).
Torrents.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
my god, you paid. I have the RSE, but i never use it tbh, i don't really think it sounds good at all :/ but thats just my opinion, im sure most people think it's better?
Quote by Cyberbob
I wouldn't mind seeing a GP6 and continued support for it, so buy it, don't be cheap like most of UG, all of whom can probably easily afford it.

Make sure you've installed the sound packs, and then make sure RSE is on (shortcut is F2 I think), and make sure it is selected on each track (click the instrument name).

Yea, but I'm 13, so I can't really afford it.

I don't really know anything about GP, I just want to use the tabs.
Could someone post a link where to download it?
Gear:
Godin Freeway Classic
Ibanez Concord Acoustic
Roland Cube 30x
Zoom G2
Last edited by AllanM at Aug 19, 2008,