ok well i got about a week ago and i tuned it llike right then but everytime i play it.....it jus seems a little off on the 2 bottom strings?? do u guys have an idea of wat the problem might be???
You just got a new guitar and it probably has new strings, so they will go out of tune alot until they are fully stretched, then you will be fine.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Check you inotation. Or maybe you're just tuning it wrong
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
I had same prob but after a few days were I had to tune it a lot It stayed in tune a lot longer and then it wasnt a real problem anymore so you need to give your strings time to fully stretch out.
Quote by I am wet
You just got a new guitar and it probably has new strings, so they will go out of tune alot until they are fully stretched, then you will be fine.

or it could be that the strings are really old, that has happened to me b4
so if they are all shiny that mean they are new, and u just gotta pull o them and play them a lot until they are worn in, but if they are really old then u gotta get new strings.
If you haven't tuned it for a week, then those strings are probably out of tune. Tune your guitar again. You'll need to check if you're in tune regularly, it's not a set it and forget it kinda thing, it may go out of of tune slowly or quickly depending on a number of things.
Unless you have a locking nut or locking tuners, your guitar will need to be fine-tuned regularly, probably before each practice, especially if you have a vintage whammy bar.
ohh ok well i use like one of those electic tuners u plug in and they seem to work for almost all the strings so i'll go tune it again and again evry day .....well thanks for the help guys cause i probably woulda just died playin out of tune music for the rest of my life lol