Would i be able to install a firewire interface so i can run an external 7200rpm HD and a firewire midi interface? Or do i need to send it away to apple for that? Also Is it possible to upgrade memory yourself, finally is it possible to overclock a mac??
Judging by your lack of technical knowledge with computers, the macbook will be perfect for you.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Judging by your lack of technical knowledge with computers, the macbook will be perfect for you.

If you have to ask that, then the macbook WILL be your downfall.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Rankles

well we cant all be sad computer geeks
Quote by Phazer
well we cant all be sad computer geeks

Because buying products based on manipulative marketing and fashion is so much cooler.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
phazer, do you also ask UG which underwear you should put on every morning? it seems like you make a thread for every passing thought you have
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Rankles
Because buying products based on manipulative marketing and fashion is so much cooler.

not at all a'kid its purely for mobile music production y'know?
Last edited by Phazer at Aug 16, 2008,
Quote by cheeseman3001
phazer, do you also ask UG which underwear you should put on every morning? it seems like you make a thread for every passing thought you have

the logical answer to that would be go die in a pool of your own entrails and feces but its saturday and im in a good mood
Quote by Rankles

Macbooks are overrated and overpriced
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by Rankles

Yeah, go tell that to all the Mac-based synth players.
Quote by Rankles

And better software.

Oh what? Yeah I went there.

(I'm not speaking against Linux, only Windows)
Quote by JMTrio134

yeah dude mac is the best for music
Quote by JMTrio134

No need. I work in an industry where Macs are the standard and best system. However unless this kid is editing films, he has no reason to get a mac other than they're pretty and the cool guy in the mac vs pc advert represents them.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
No need. I work in an industry where Macs are the standard and best system. However unless this kid is editing films, he has no reason to get a mac other than they're pretty and the cool guy in the mac vs pc advert represents them.

Granted. We nerds can make Windows work magic, but if technology ever surpasses my knowledge, I'm going Mac for good.

And yeah their Ad's draw in people like no other and for no foreseen reason.