Ok, I know I'm a dumbass for asking the pit, but oh well. Okay so I'm about 6 foot and I used to weigh 171 lbs. before I joined the track team. I wasn't really trying to lose weight, but I lost a good 10 lbs, and I've been losing weight like crazy since. I'm about down to 147.6 lbs. and it scares my girlfriend. Yes I eat enough and I stay healthy. Could there be something wrong with me? :[
Quote by andy_thomas
If you don't stop. The entirety of UG is goign to show up at your door, And then proceed to disembowl you and everyone you know.

its called exercise
its a good thing
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
i'm sry to tell u but ur gonna die
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
It's called the African Hgioasthmopmia, first you lose weight, then your limbs will fall off (all of them) and eventually you will die writhing in horrible pain. We feel sorry.
Wą.
Quote by Samurai Chicken
When I read "Hey pit, I need medical advice!", all I could think was

Ya, that was the point.

And I do exercise(30 min of running every other day) plenty. My mother is calling me anorexic. Eh.
Quote by andy_thomas
If you don't stop. The entirety of UG is goign to show up at your door, And then proceed to disembowl you and everyone you know.

Not read it.
I'm gonna say see a Doctor.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Eat more food? You need to eat more calories if you're burning more and dont want to lose weight...
Tapeworm.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
The only solution I can think of is to eat 10 McDonald's burgers every day for a month. You'll gain weight in no time!
well, if you didnt excercise before and were way overweight, and now you excercise alot and are at a healthy weight, its very good.

if you dont excercise alot more than before it could be diabetes which would be very bad.

but i think its all good. 147 lbs is a good weight i guess but if you keep falling under that id consult someone with a little more knowledge
Quote by toxikooze
Ok, I know I'm a dumbass for asking the pit, but oh well. Okay so I'm about 6 foot and I used to weigh 171 lbs. before I joined the track team. I wasn't really trying to lose weight, but I lost a good 10 lbs, and I've been losing weight like crazy since. I'm about down to 147.6 lbs. and it scares my girlfriend. Yes I eat enough and I stay healthy. Could there be something wrong with me? :[

Weight loss is a common sign of a serious medical condition such as Diabetes, Cancer, Emphysema etc.

Go get a blood test and a full physical. Seriously, this could be a bad thing man. 30 pounds is something most people can't pull off in their life, let alone less than a year. Plus, at 6 ft 1, assuming your not some freak, you should weigh somewhere around 165 or so. So to little is not good, go see a doctor or die.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

^^^
exaxctly what i was going to say.
Diabetes
███████████████████████