Hi guys im a self taught guitar player thats been playing for almost 2 years but never serious enough to improve at the pace i would like. And i am looking for someone to give me lessons over webcam since i live in a tiny town with no guitar players.

My main focus area is metal but i also want to be a very well rounded player

If anybody is interested just post in this thread and we could organize something

ps i posted in this forum because i think more of the advanced players would be here
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Yeah, I'm kinda in the same pickle here. So, if anyone would like to teach me too. Not to steal the thread or anything TS.

By the way, this forum might have more advanced players in terms of music THEORY, but some lack in speed. I'm looking to help with my picking and such, and, as far as I've seen, the people in this specific forum aren't so fast.

The Advanced Techniques forum, though, WOW!
ummmm why dont you find a guitar teacher or something and if there are non then find lessons online or something thats what i do.
Quote by guitarnoob243
ummmm why dont you find a guitar teacher or something and if there are non then find lessons online or something thats what i do.

"ummmmm" I'm sure he's considered that.