Which weber attenuator would work best with the 120w 6505+?

I dont know if 150w would be enough, but the 200w isnt available yet.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
bump
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I'm pretty sure the 150W would be fine.

I'm by no means an expert but atleast this gives it a bump.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Ok, it just I thought i saw something about the attenuator needing to be about twice as much as the amps wattage, maybe I misread it.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
Ok, it just I thought i saw something about the attenuator needing to be about twice as much as the amps wattage, maybe I misread it.

You're right about that. But, to be honest, I think the 150W attenuator should still do the job.

Then again, I'm no expert on this. So, wait and see if a more reliable source comes in to answer your question.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
If it helps, I still wont be cranking it to like 9 and letting the attenuator take it all. Maybe like 4 or 5 so It doesnt lose too much tightness.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
In that case, the 150W will do just fine.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.