I'm going to the Drive-in tonight on a double date, well, we're just two couples who hang out alot, but we all agreed on seeing Step-Brothers, but I realized Tropic Thunder came out yesterday and I really want to see that

Step Brothers and Pineapple Express are playing on the same screen- we saw pineapple express last weekend

Tropic Thunder and Indiana Jones are playing on the same screen

the indiana jones movies out of the question, so I don't know what to see

Which one did you guys like better, Step- Brothers or Tropic Thunder?

(We'll probably go watch the Dark Knight after the movies are over; it's the late movie )
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Tropic Thunder.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Step Brothers sucks fat sweaty hairy plumber ass. I used to love Will Ferrel, but this movie defines unfunny. Tropic Thunder is hilarious. See that.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I really like Step Brothers when I went to see it. Haven't seen Tropic Thunder, but I'm not much of a Ben Stiller fan, anyway. His acting performance is consistently exactly the same as all of his others, if you get what I mean.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I haven't seen either, but I've been reading a lot more good things about Tropic Thunder than Step Brothers.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i found step brothers to be hilarious, I reccomend it if you can laugh at someone acting childish and immature, but im not a big Ben Stiller fan so i never saw tropic thunder.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
i liked stepbrothers, but it wasnt the best movie. tropic thunder looks funnier
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Well I like Ben Stillers acting, kind of like Nicholas Cage' if you know what I mean? like ("Nicholas Cage as Nicholas Cage in National Treasure", or like "Nicholas Cage as Nicholas cage with a mullet in Con Air")
Try pineapple express instead.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
tropic thunder was hilarious i just saw it today.

i also saw step brothers a week or two ago but tropic thunder was the better of the two.

edit: he ****ing said he saw pineapple express, how hard is it to read the whole message?
Last edited by -krojbjork- at Aug 16, 2008,
Quote by MedicreDemon
Try pineapple express instead.

Already saw it.
Add Poll maybe?

I haven't Step Brothers, but I have seen Tropic Thunder.

So.... Tropic Thunder
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Do you like Ferrell or Stiller? Each movie just a representation of the last 4 or 5 they have made. I liked Stepbrothers more just because I think Will is a little funnier
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
TT by a country mile.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Joryko
Do you like Ferrell or Stiller? Each movie just a representation of the last 4 or 5 they have made. I liked Stepbrothers more just because I think Will is a little funnier

Whatever, Tropic Thunder wasn't based around ****ing Ben Stiller. It also had: Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr., Nick Nolte, Red from Pineapple Express, Matthew McCounaghey, and ****ing Tom Cruise who was funnier than **** for the first time in a long time.

Edit: Red is the middle man in PE, the gayish dude who does speak of anal beads lol.
Last edited by -krojbjork- at Aug 16, 2008,
See Tropic Thunder, Indiana Jones is good, just gets a bad rap for the way the plot... twists?

2 Films > 1
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by -krojbjork-
Whatever, Tropic Thunder wasn't based around ****ing Ben Stiller. It also had: Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr., Nick Nolte, Red from Pineapple Express, Matthew McCounaghey, and ****ing Tom Cruise who was funnier than **** for the first time in a long time.

Is Red the anal bead guy? "I'd pick the anal beads, depending on whose they were" "They're my anal beads!"

If so, he also played Martin in The Heartbreak Kid with Ben Stiller
Step Brothers was shit. Haven't seen Tropic Thunder, but don't waste your money on that pathetic excuse for a movie.
Also for the 2nd movie, we'll probably sneak off and go see The Dark Knight, why not?
Quote by Insanity^2
See Step Brothers, Indiana Jones is good, just gets a bad rap for the way the plot... twists?

2 Films > 1

Actually the whole plot was pretty terrible, they get attacked by obviously computer made insects and monkeys. I would not have been shocked if aliens swooped down on Indiana Jones leading to a sequel in space, and you know what? It's happening.
Step Brothers is ****in hilarious.

I havn't seen Tropic Thunder but it looks extremely retarded.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Step Brothers was decent. Tropic Thunder was less decent.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Tropic Thunder was pretty good, I didn't really laugh, but I'm not into comedies, really, though it was funny overall.

I don't really see the point of going to the movies/drive-in, because I never remember the movie.
Chances are I'm just a little late with my post, but I just throught I'd throw it out there that I saw Tropic Thunder on opening day and it was the single most hilarious movie I've ever seen in a theater.
Saw Tropic Thunder on Friday and i was LMAO'ing the whole time
Pineapple Express sucks my big long hard hairy leg
Yeah, Indy sucked ass. The last half hour of the movie never should've been there.
BUT THAT IS OFF TOPIC.

I've seen both and I can confidently say, Tropic Thunder kicks the living piss out of Step Brothers. I loved Step Brothers, I couldn't stop laughing. BUT, Tropic Thunder....was just so much better.

Robert Downey Jr. is a black guy for 1.5 hours...What the **** more could you want? And the "previews" before Tropic Thunder for each individual actor are great, especially RDJ's.

The only thing about Tropic Thunder is that I don't think it was Jack Black's best work

I actually liked him in School of Rock more than this movie.

But yes, Tropic Thunder is the way to go.

1. Tropic Thunder
2. Pineapple Express
3. Step Brothers

All great movies, but that's really the only way to rank them.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Step Brothers is the worst movie I've ever paid to see. Tropic Thunder could release flesh eating beetles in my ass and I'd still watch it again if it came between the two.
Quote by Gunpowder
I really like Step Brothers when I went to see it. Haven't seen Tropic Thunder, but I'm not much of a Ben Stiller fan, anyway. His acting performance is consistently exactly the same as all of his others, if you get what I mean.

...and Will Ferrell's isn't?
i think Step-brothers looks really dumb, but i think Tropic Thunder looks great, so i say Tropic Thunder. ill be seeing it later this week.

EDIT: ok i was a little late. but you saw Tropic Thunder, so i win.