so, im a little under 6 foot 1 and since january, ive gone from about 250 to 188 pounds, with my bodyfat percentage going from 35 percent to now likely about 16 percent, mainly through working out 5 times a week for an hour and not drinking hardly anything but water and staying away from big portions and fried foods. im even thinking about trying to become a personal trainer. so have any of you guys lost weight?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

I've lost no weight, but I haven't gained any either, and I have got taller, so now I look slimmer
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

From like 3rd-8th grade I was over 5ft and ~180lbs.
9th grade, about 5'10" ~200lbs and dropping (@ 193lbs, BF% was 27.8)
college(now) 5'10ish+ ~170s(low)

My BF% is probably in the high teens now.
feels incredible.
7.5% body fat last year. Im sure its gone up. Im 6 foot 165 lbs. Im a ****ing bean pole, always have been.
dude thats nice work keep up the good work untill you reach ur goal, and yeah, DONT forget to have fun ^_^
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
dude im 6 foot and 140! i seriously need to gain some wait but ive started working out to gain muscle and i am only 16......
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by marvelboy_04
so, im a little under 6 foot 1 and since january, ive gone from about 250 to 188 pounds, with my bodyfat percentage going from 35 percent to now likely about 16 percent, mainly through working out 5 times a week for an hour and not drinking hardly anything but water and staying away from big portions and fried foods. im even thinking about trying to become a personal trainer. so have any of you guys lost weight?

no i havent lost weight, but i wont to lose my gut! I hate it.. I dont so much want to lose weight.. I'm 5'2 and 9st ish wish i dont think is too bad, but the problem is i am quite fatty. I've started running this week, and i have been doing karate for the last three years but my rate has dropped off since i've left school, but i'm starting to step up again. also I loads of **** foods, but i really dont like healthy foods. from the point of view of a personal trainer, can you give me some advice of how to build up a training programme, bearing in mind I do karate 3 times a week and about 6 hours that is. how can i get rid of my gut. also i do this bull worker thing.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by 6_Feet_Below
dude im 6 foot and 140! i seriously need to gain some wait but ive started working out to gain muscle and i am only 16......

Stop snorting cocaine and maybe you'll get somewhere.
Quote by marvelboy_04

Yeah. I lost like 20 pounds doing my norm. But I've gained like 5, since I don't work out.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
i lost £10 the other day, well pissed off thats another 5 pints
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

Quote by -krojbjork-
that's pretty good, but it sounds like you need to have some fun.

i thought EXACTLY the same when i read the first post ...

drinking hardly anything but water? guess this will never happen to me
Never trust a woman when she says "BRB"
Quote by will123456789
no i havent lost weight, but i wont to lose my gut! I hate it.. I dont so much want to lose weight.. I'm 5'2 and 9st ish wish i dont think is too bad, but the problem is i am quite fatty. I've started running this week, and i have been doing karate for the last three years but my rate has dropped off since i've left school, but i'm starting to step up again. also I loads of **** foods, but i really dont like healthy foods. from the point of view of a personal trainer, can you give me some advice of how to build up a training programme, bearing in mind I do karate 3 times a week and about 6 hours that is. how can i get rid of my gut. also i do this bull worker thing.

Check it, there is a way to work with this. You don't HAVE to like healthy foods to lose weight...you just have to cut back in some catagories. Like, are you taking in too much fat? Too much sugar? Carbs? Name it, and cut back juuuuust a smigen (sp? ) for now. You can cut more later. You'll see results faster than you think.

Also, watch how MUCH you eat, cuz it's not just what you eat, but how much. I'm not saying you eat too much (I don't know you), and believe me, I KNOW IT TASTES SOOO GOOD , but you can do it. Trust me, I've been there and am still working at it. Oh, and keep up the good physical activity .
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
I'm 5'7, used to weigh 160, now 135 and toned!

I stay away from every drink but water, all fried foods, desserts, sugar, big portions etc. workout 2-3 times a week.
Hai 2 u
Quote by marvelboy_04

Props, man!

And I'm 6'5" and weigh 200 pounds. Doesn't sound fat at all but I look chubby.

I don't give a sh!t though.
I went from ~185 to ~160. Hover from between 160-170. 5'10, moderately muscled. Not great, not bad, working on getting better. I think it's important to keep in mind that weight isn't really the main issue, but health/appearance (depending on your goal.) For example, I probably weigh about 165 now, but I look better and am in better shape than when I was 160.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
well im about 6 foot and almost 6'1. naturally my metabolism level is quite low, but through traditional chinese acupuncture treatment, my metabolism level has been raised, saturated fats have been expelled from my body, and I have lost about 20 pounds of weight from 221lb to rougly 200lb. i've only used this treatment for a month and a loss of 20 pounds really seems quite phenomenal . but as all dieting comes, exercise and a strict diet is needed to be followed~
Quote by The-Dogma
i thought EXACTLY the same when i read the first post ...

drinking hardly anything but water? guess this will never happen to me

well, ive been drinking pretty much nothing but water for a long time (sincle i was like 14) and its really not bad, in fact its way better than just drinking soda and crap all the time, because now when i do have say, a dr. pepper, its a million times better.

but really, with weight loss, you can still eat some "bad things" just dont go overboard. in america portions are so huge nowadays. try doing stuff like just eating half of that platter of spaghetti you usually eat etc.
as for me having fun, my life is now funner since i feel more confident in my size, and besides, i love working out. (thus i wanna be a personal trainer) theres nothing like that confident, satisfied feeling you get after a hard workout. (probably due to the endorphins being released) plus i will be bad sometimes, and when i do, again, it makes that "bad" food all that much better. and i dont really keep a strict diet, i just try to eat smaller portions of food, although i do try to eat lots of lean protein like grilled chicken, eggs, tuna, lean cut steak etc. as for it being less about weight and more about appearance and health, i agree, like ive gone from wearing alot of xl shirts to medium, and my jeans size used to be 36-38, and now its like 34.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99

Last edited by marvelboy_04 at Aug 16, 2008,
Here's a tip for those of you looking to lose: don't starve yourself. This will actually do more harm than good. You will lose weight at first, but your metabolism will drop significantly in that your body will go into crisis mode and store all the fat it can. Eat when you are hungry, just don't eat too much and try to eat healthy. Recommended number of meals is 4-6 (8?) a day, just keep 'em small.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
no matter what i do i stay consistently between 150 and 160.

but nice job on the weight loss and
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
oh, and also, a good way i keep how much im eating in my thoughts, i keep a food journal and write down everything. also, i really have to drink a TON of water as active as i am, plus ive always sweated really badly. so when youre trying to lose weight, make sure to stay hydrated.
Quote by Soma3009

Quote by saintjimmy99

I'm 5"10 and I'm around 196 pounds. Not fat, just solid. I did weigh more but I dropped a stone in a couple of weeks by playing 2 hours of football every day. Good method imo.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
6'1" 15 years old. 245 lbs. But I'm not fat. I lift weights about 3-5 times a week and play football. I don't know my body fat %, but at my last physical my doctor said I was healthy as a horse.

Although, at a Food City Blood Pressure machine, it said I had a pulse rate of 0.

He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
so youre technically living dead?
Quote by Soma3009

Quote by saintjimmy99