i own two
18 15%
used to have one
2 2%
ipods are rubbish
30 25%
Voters: 119.
Page 1 of 2
i was just wondering , does anyone NOT have an ipod?
because everyone i know has at least one..
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
i have an ipod AND an iphone
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
I don't, my MP3 holds just as much songs. I would consider one though if the battery in the Ipod didn't die so quickly. Anyone else find this to be a pain in the ass?
I own one, but i went in the sea with it on holiday, so it currently resides in the airing cupboard, hoping it will dry out the circuitry and i can charge it up again
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Reported....this will just start another flame war.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

I'm getting the new Creative when it comes out.

I refuse to support Apple, even though at this very second they have the best MP3 player on the market.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I dont own one, and probably whont ever get one.
-I don't believe this, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

-In a row?
Quote by Sleepwalker 666
I don't, my MP3 holds just as much songs. I would consider one though if the battery in the Ipod didn't die so quickly. Anyone else find this to be a pain in the ass?

i have the classic (80 gig) and the battery is really good (when not watching films)
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
i just have a 4GB one
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Yes, an 80GB classic and I love it
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by Rankles
I'm getting the new Creative when it comes out.

I refuse to support Apple, even though at this very second they have the best MP3 player on the market.

WHY?
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
i own one.. its **** and starting to fail
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
creative zen vision FTW
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Quote by Sleepwalker 666

that's why i hardly use mine anymore. the battery will last maybe 45 minutes-1 hour before it's dead. so it's kind of worthless.
Quote by Sad But False
i have the classic (80 gig) and the battery is really good (when not watching films)

Really? hmm maybe I should get one then. It's just the people I know who have em the battery dies really fast.
I have a far more reliable, far more easier to use, normal mp3 player.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by Sleepwalker 666

The 80 and 160 gig Classics have very good battery life. Videos only last about a few hours though.
Quote by will123456789
I own one, but i went in the sea with it on holiday, so it currently resides in the airing cupboard, hoping it will dry out the circuitry and i can charge it up again

I used the rice trick. I washed my ipod in the washing machine and then it stayed in the dryer for about 10 min banging around. I took a ziploc bag filled it up with white rice and stuck my ipod in there for 2 days everything works now except for my backlight.

Edit: I have a 2gb but my battery last about 15 hours of play time or more.
by LazyLatinoRocke
At least you didn't walked in on your cousin and girlfriend going anal.
Quote by bob farrell
I have a far more reliable, far more easier to use, normal mp3 player.

I agree with that. I borrowed my friend's for two weeks , and it crashed soooo many times.
Quote by Sad But False

Same here
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by DayTripper1967
that's why i hardly use mine anymore. the battery will last maybe 45 minutes-1 hour before it's dead. so it's kind of worthless.

mine will do at least ten hours /
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
i have two becasue i won one in a smash bros. tournament

i would refuse to support apple

but ipods are too gd, n i use itunes so it would be too much of an inconvenience
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Nope but what I do have is an 8gb Creative Zen which I find is better because I heard from people that an Ipod is a pain in the ass to work with and plus I like the fact that you get memory cards on a zen so thats pretty useful.
I have a second-gen Nano, but I intend to get a 30-80 gig (whatever the hell they make now) because I have many more than 361 songs that I want to listen to. The battery's fine for me, it lasted me a 7 hour trip to Florida. It almost died somewhere in there, mind you, but it lasted 7 hours. So I'm fine with it.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by zapatista89
i have two becasue i won one in a smash bros. tournament

i would refuse to support apple

but ipods are too gd, n i use itunes so it would be too much of an inconvenience

that's freaking epic

who do you main as?
I have got a mini that I haven't used in years because it sucks. I'm using a Cowon D2 and iriver t60 now. Don't understand what so special about them, they cost a lot more with a lot less features.
the battery on my Ipod video 30 gig and ipod touch lasts DAMN long.. i can have it fully carged, listen to it all night (need music when i sleep:P ) and still have about 70-80% left watching videos/using internet on em drains a lil more battery tho
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Quote by DayTripper1967

Mine worked on a 10 hour journey from my house to London, with like a tiny bit of battery left.

I got a first-gen Nano 2gb.
Quote by Zakkmann

that's a weird species. much weirder than, say, the Platypus or the Emo. i wonder what would happen if you cross bred an emo and a platypus. you'd get an emopus or a platyemo.... FFS! that still wouldn't out weird the female species
Quote by InvaderTSN
The 80 and 160 gig Classics have very good battery life. Videos only last about a few hours though.

I think I might actually look into these.
I found one in Universal studios so yes.
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
Page 1 of 2