Page 1 of 3
Here comes an arguement.

I would say the Derek Trucks Band. Derek is almost (I say almost because no one can come close) as good as Duane Allman and the singer has an amazing voice, and their percussionists play a mean djemba.
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Dream Theater, Spastic Ink, Canvas Solaris....
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Buckethead... Theres not many Talented. Some will probably say Velvet Revolver or a7x its a good choice i guess but not the best. Buckethead is incredibly talented and plays with soul. Listen to the Colma album its pretty powerful. Unless you consider Metallica of the 2000's my vote is for Buckethead. If not him then Metallica. Or better yet the Jonas Brothers! just kidding just kidding
spawn of possession, decrepit birth
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
There are many. My personal opinion though, would have to be either BTBAM, Canvas Solaris (they get kind of mindless/repetitive sometimes, however) or An Endless Sporadic. One of them. I'm sure there are others I'm completely forgetting, but eh.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
The Mars Volta maybe?

are we talking individual musician talent? songwriting? what?
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Quote by JMTrio134
John Mayer Trio hands down.

Are you sure you don't mean John Butler Trio?
Butler > Mayer
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
I'd say protest the hero are pretty talented but determining the most talented is impossible.
Hmmm, well let me get out my "reads-talent-of-music" indicator. It can surpass all laws of music being different expressions of the self (WHEN NOT COMMERCIALIZED).

*cl-click*
Damn, no batteries.

Yeah, not trying to be a jerk, but it REALLY isn't something that can be measured..."best talent." That said, I respect all of the bands mentioned thus far (EDIT: I see someone has posted Jonas Brothers for teh "lulz." Scratch that "all" :p. I second the Derek Trucks Band.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Mars Volta
Fall of Troy
Coheed & Cambria
Protest the Hero
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Pigeon Detectives.

But srsly: Kings of Leon.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Use the searchbar!
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

...what kind of talent are we talking about?
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
do you mean "talented" as in songwriting abilities and carrying emotion and reason behind your music, or as in being a retard and ****ing your guitar with your fingers?
meh i still say tool. dave matthews band is incredibly talented as well. i think all their 00s releases are live cd's though. the chili's are also extremely gifted on all instruments (although not especially drums) no one comes close to tool though; they have everything.
Last edited by tona_107 at Aug 16, 2008,
Quote by Ace88
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Dream Theater, Spastic Ink, Canvas Solaris....

Bela Fleck, as in.. Sparrow Quartet?
If so, I've met him!
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Pigeon Detectives.

But srsly: Kings of Leon.

that better be a joke..

OH the Kings
bela fleck +1 streetlight manifesto possibly, they're all so freaking good. rhcp, too, they're all damn good.
Quote by Sylvanus
Blotted Science?

+1 Or Dream Theater or Opeth.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
RHCP if ucount them as at 2000 band...

which as i write this i realise you wouldnt

i'lll be quiet now
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed