I really need help from people experienced with buying off ebay. i just got a used Bad Horsie 1 for $50 shipped (by the way is that a good deal?). The problem is i didnt notice that the seller had a feedback score of 0% , although he does have 4 feedbacks and they all say good things.adding to the negatives, he doesn't respond to any of my messages and no one else tried to bid on this item. did i make a huge mistake? i haven't sent payment yet cause i usually pay with money orders and if this isn't legit i'd be screwed. Is it true that if you pay with paypal and don't receive your item you can get a refund before the seller gets those funds? that last question is probably the most important. thanks in advance
don't worry if u don;t recieve your item you can contact ebay and they'll make him cough up,my friend did this ebay threatend him with his account moved...and then with legal action.

but d/w some user'sa re just slow on eba..wait a few days b4 getting serious
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by centorium
don't worry if u don;t recieve your item you can contact ebay and they'll make him cough up,my friend did this ebay threatend him with his account moved...and then with legal action.

but d/w some user'sa re just slow on eba..wait a few days b4 getting serious

wait, isn't the worst that ebay can do is cancel his account. if thats the case theyll just do that, he'll be $50 richer and just make a new account, and the only wah i'll be hearing is myself crying
if you get ripped off on ebay, you tell them, and they will give you your money back and then sue the **** out of the other guy to get their money from him. so its all good.
You can always cancel a USPS Money Order. I have done it before. eBay will ban him for life he will not be able to open a new account with his current bank and credit card information and even if he were to get a new bank account or credit card his name will be banned, his billing address will be banned, and residential address will also be banned. eBay has really cracked down on dead beat sellers and buyers. If you don't send in payment you will be in trouble too. So if I were you send in the money order or open a Paypal account and pay that way. If you don't get anything cancel the money order. Just make a copy of it so you'll have all the info or if you pay by Paypal they will refund you and charge him. Then open a dispute with eBay and he will get fried. Give it 2 weeks from the time you send the MO or Paypal.
Member Of UG's Official Gain Wh0res
I believe eBay covers you for fraud up to a certain amount. That said, it isn't really worth the pain in the ass if you think the guy is fly-by-night.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by instigator12
if you get ripped off on ebay, you tell them, and they will give you your money back and then sue the **** out of the other guy to get their money from him. so its all good.

Is that what the secure purchasing thing they're talking about is? that's only with Paypal so should i use that rather than a money order? and also thanks a lot guys
whoops questions already been answered.once again thanks a lot.i'll play it safe with paypal.
Quote by krazymonkeynuts
You can always cancel a USPS Money Order. I have done it before. eBay will ban him for life he will not be able to open a new account with his current bank and credit card information and even if he were to get a new bank account or credit card his name will be banned, his billing address will be banned, and residential address will also be banned. eBay has really cracked down on dead beat sellers and buyers. If you don't send in payment you will be in trouble too. So if I were you send in the money order or open a Paypal account and pay that way. If you don't get anything cancel the money order. Just make a copy of it so you'll have all the info or if you pay by Paypal they will refund you and charge him. Then open a dispute with eBay and he will get fried. Give it 2 weeks from the time you send the MO or Paypal.

wait just one last question. i don't think the buyer protection thing from payapl will help because my item may not be eligible.if i use a USPS MO, when should i cancel it? the way i see it (and i might be wrong which is where you come in) i could cancel it too early, so the seller won't be able to cash it and won't send my item, or i could cancel it too late and the seller would have already canceled it. how did you go about it?