Alright, the first song (located previously in my signature) was the first part of a (so far) four part suite. The songs are all related somewhat obviously (they have riffs from the previous songs and the outros are the following parts intros).

Well, if anything is wrong with the files or anything, lemme know.

Enjoy.
Attachments:
DoDF Suite.zip
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
...Hmm.

To my ears they're fine...and they're basically in key with the riff...so, yeah...
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I'll edit this with a more detailed crit later, and I've only listened to the first two, but for now:

Very Agallochy, although the first part was too much like them. It sounded like a mix of Embers and This Old Cabin. The second one was, however, awesome. Great rhythm sections, and an outstanding folky interlude. I see you like your blast beats, though, lol.

You don't have to, but if you want you can crit my latest.
As usual you've got some great riffs in there. Your acoustic stuff is nice too.

Part 2 is my favorite. It's pretty solid through the entire thing.

Part 3 is also great, but I really don't like the way you ended the solo and jumped into the verse. Was very abrupt, when it should have been nice and smooth like the rest of the piece.

Part 4 had some really awesome parts, but as a whole it didn't seem very cohesive. Felt very unfinished, and just kind of a bunch of different lines pieced together.

Part 1.... I've saved the real crit for the end.... Riffs are good, I've said that. The verse is very boring. If there are lyrics then it doesn't matter, if there aren't, then you should look into spicing it up.

The solo was totally off. It's not that you were out of key, but many of the notes you paused on was dissonant to the chord being played.

Bar 57 you're holding a B note over a C chord.
Bar 59 is another B over C chord.
Bar 60 an A note over an A# chord.
Bar 61 B note C chord.
Bar 64 G arpeggio over an A# chord?
Bar 65 B/C again
Bar 68 same as 64

You've got all of these notes that are a half step away from your chord that just give off a really unpleasant sound, there are some really unplesant 4ths or b5ths or something like that in there too.

You've got a case of right key, wrong note. Actually this is a prime example of why and how the pentatonic scale exists, to avoid landing and staying on weaker passing notes, or notes that are just plain dissonant in relation to it's backing chord.

Aside from the solo, thing's are pretty good up till 103. 13/8 is just bizzare. Is that what you had in your head, or did you say to yourself, I feel like writing some strange time signature, randomly pick 13/8, and then force a riff into it? Anyway, it feels forced. For the same reason, the solo just doesn't really cut it very well, and there are a lot of bad note choices as well, although they're much less apparent. Although, that little bit at 115 and 116 is kinda cool.

The ending feels like being yelled at by some kid who stutters really badly.

Also it's worth mentioning that some of your 6/4 parts are actually in 4/4 Would have been a hell of a lot easier if you wrote it that way too, you wouldn't have needed all those crazy dotted 8th/16ths.

C4C my newest if you feel like.
Quote by Led_Zeppelin992
Yes, a GP4 version would be nice.

you can import the midifile on GP4 and see the tabs
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ