3 33%
SillyShot
0 0%
SillyScopez
0 0%
FunnShine
4 44%
Voters: 9.
I was wondering if the "file complaints to get your Gamertag changed trick" actually worked. After buying my new Martin today and having to owe my parents some cash they put towards it I'm not going to be able to get MS points for awhile. If anyone has done the trick then how many complaints do you need? Also I'd like for you guys to help me determine a new GT if the trick actually works (poll up soon).

Also I didn't think this belonged in the Video Game thread since it's not really concerning any game.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Quote by Six_One_Zipp
I was wondering if the "file complaints to get your Gamertag changed trick" actually worked. After buying my new Martin today and having to owe my parents some cash they put towards it I'm not going to be able to get MS points for awhile. If anyone has done the trick then how many complaints do you need? Also I'd like for you guys to help me determine a new GT if the trick actually works (poll up soon).

Also I didn't think this belonged in the Video Game thread since it's not really concerning any game.

wow so are you xxxsmokeweed4life69xxx now?!?

whoever gets it gets the e=kookie
Quote by Phazer

.... That's too long for it to be a gamer tag...

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by kidsilcon
.... That's too long for it to be a gamer tag...

you geeky scally!
Quote by frottage
what are you talking about? file complaints about what?

You know, tell all your friends to file a complaint on your gamertag so Microsoft will make you change it. Normally you have to pay $10 to do that.
Yeah it works, You need around 50.

Each one needs to be from a different person.
Quote by Phazer

I don't get the reference but that is one terrible GT. I hate all the weed references and 420 stuff in Gamertags.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Quote by Phazer

I get the e=kookie. Its from Arby n' the Chief on youtube.

And I agree with the urXpenis one. Think about it. "You were killed by your penis". If that doesn't encourage an lol or wtf, I don't know what does...ok, I do, but lets not go into that. this is supposed to be g-rated. <_<
Sgt. Major--UG 7-string Legion

Guitars:
ESP/ltd. Viper-400 (see-thru black cherry rules)
Schecter Revenger 7
Washburn E/A 9 Festival
Ibanez Gio

Gear:
Peavey 6505+ head and XXX cab
BOSS GT-10
Fender 212R amp
Mesa/Boogie V-Twin
you were beat down by urXownXpen1s

you killed urXownXpen1s

you were splattered by urXownXpen1s
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Phazer

Yeah Arby n The Chief is hilarious. I've only seen up to like episode 8 though so that's why I didn't get the reference. The Martydom episode made me lol. I love how master chief is the LMG spray n pray juggerdom noob.
O yeah my Gamertag is SixTen InFerNo if you would be so kind as to file a complaint. (PLEASE!)
kthnx