Page 1 of 2
Quote by rooney1991
http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/article.aspx?cp-documentID=8934351

That is ****ing horrible lol Whats the attraction to putting your dick in animals?

It feels good...

What? I'm just pointing out the obvious here.

Wow, sheep-related incident without a mention of any Welsh people.

BLASPHEMY!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Aug 16, 2008,
those crazy brits

if you are british, dont take offense to this. I love you.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
hmmm well if you can't get girls, and you enjoy vagina then people go to desperate measures.
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
I think it's fine as long as the animal is complicit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
More like WINstiality!

....ehh.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
The arrest follows several complaints made to police about a man molesting sheep on grassland in Chislehurst,

That monster, how dare he molest our sheep... But how do we know that the sheep didn't want it? Sounds like a bit of a slag to me like.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Penetration of or by an animal is illegal and carries a sentence of up to two years imprisonment.

So, a hippo or something comes and rapes you, your powerless to its immense weight and sheer power... And you get the blame, eh?

Besides, dogs try it on with sheep all the time, cats with rabbits, and emus with flamingos.
But if a HUMAN does.. -_- World = stupid
How come it's illegal to **** an animal? If I wanna have sex with my pet I very well intend to **** it, it's my pet and I should be able to stick my dick in it if I want too.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Every hole is a goal!!

On a more serious note......that is pretty messed up.
Quote by drunkinkoala
He must be scottish.

fk you you goofy canadian bastard. go **** a moose.

you mean welsh by the way. Not quite american not quite scottish..strange nation you lot.
Quote by Silverstein14
Not funny. Fail.

who says I was joking?
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
i know this girl that paid $5 at a rave to see a chick get fucked by a horse.

she said after awhile she just felt sorry for the chick because horses have really big dicks...

i didnt know what to contribute to that conversation
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Silverstein14
Baaaaah means No!
I could totally see that as an anti-bestiality PSA.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
So, a hippo or something comes and rapes you, your powerless to its immense weight and sheer power... And you get the blame, eh?

Besides, dogs try it on with sheep all the time, cats with rabbits, and emus with flamingos.
But if a HUMAN does.. -_- World = stupid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDbNuJ25ZzU
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Aug 16, 2008,
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
They have sheep in London?

No, they have sheep-shaggers in London. They have sheep in Kent.
Read again
Quote by Silverstein14
Besides sheep ****ing and the person being a complete ****ing sicko, yeah it's not a big deal....

Technically, you don't necessarily have to be a 'sicko' to be into that kind of stuff. I mean, sure, something's obviously a little different about your brain, but that doesn't mean you're a psychopath or anything if you like having sex with animals. Most people who are into that stuff, and even some of the creepier stuff (look up balloon fetishes) are actually fairly normal people otherwise. I mean, occasionally you'll get the serial killer who was abused by his drunken father and dropped on his head as a kid, but not all the time.

I do agree though that it is wrong to do this kind of stuff in public. I mean, if you're gonna go around molesting sheep, at least make sure no one is watching you, FFS. That's just common sense.

...I bet I look like an animal rapist now...
I just got an antiboner.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by RU Experienced?
I thought you were asian, isn't it always like that?

Aiiight.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Page 1 of 2