i can hear the Oscar buzz already
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I could say that was funny. But that'd be like saying that Robert Mugabe is the new Mother Theresa.

EDIT: ^Can we kill them and make it a cert?

haha
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
I lol'd.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Aren't those the same people that made that rape video that people kept randomly posting?
I've never heard of this "Ultimate-guitar.com"

I'm guessing it's a site that specializes in filing cabinets....
sup?
Last edited by ldl67 at Aug 16, 2008,
I love this video.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by zedeathmetal

Oh.. That must be for me, I ordered some fail a few days ago.. Thanks!
sup?
Quote by zedeathmetal

Now it has been delivered!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I don't see why people think this fails so hard they have to display their immense amount of wit with hilarious pictures.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by zedeathmetal

i loled so hard i spilled tea out of my mouth and onto the CTRL key

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
I don't see why people think this fails so hard they have to display their immense amount of wit with hilarious pictures.

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm

People just don't have the wit these days to use their own noggin, and must instead resort to using overused pictures. Shame, really.
Quote by gunners fan

I haven't seen that one 5000 times before! Thanks!
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
We should have a UG commercial contest like the one Conan had.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power